Will Bray beat Ainge in the Draft??

estes

Ainge went 7th...I never thought Bray would go earlier than 5th....He'll have a sufing shop back in Ole Californy in 3 years...

Reactions: 1 person
Who would have thought Montori Hughes would have gotten drafted ahead of "The Franchise"; T. Bray. Just laughable really.

Reactions: 3 people
Ainge went 7th...I never thought Bray would go earlier than 5th....He'll have a sufing shop back in Ole Californy in 3 years...

Who the **** liked this? It almost sounds like your a bitter *****. Get a life rednecks.

And if you didn't mean it this way, my apologies.

Reactions: 2 people
He'll go at pick 151. Book it.

Lana-Kane-Nnnnnnnnnope-Gif-On-Archer.gif

This is proven one thing Bray is who some of us thought he was. Hey you never know he may end up like Tom Brady or Jon Crompton. The road can end up anywhere. Right now though, it is becoming very clear.

Who would have thought Montori Hughes would have gotten drafted ahead of "The Franchise"; T. Bray. Just laughable really.

I was thinking the same thing. lol. Different kind of headcase than TB. Montori just tends to be moody and lazy.

Funny how much we will miss him next year. Why would anyone want to play for fans that constantly make fun of you. You should
Be thanking bray for even staying around this joke of a football program

Reactions: 1 person
He's "lost" to all our QBs since Shuler, not counting the Clausens or transfers.

Funny how much we will miss him next year. Why would anyone want to play for fans that constantly make fun of you. You should
Be thanking bray for even staying around this joke of a football program

What part are you going to miss? The losing or the losing? Maybe it is the arrogant body language, when you won 5 SEC games in your 3 freaking years? Yeah I get the defense was bad last year, real bad. But I just got to say when I look back on the Bray years, really does not matter if he wins 4 superbowls, at TN it means losing. I can't think of one era I hated more at the QB position more than Bray, that includes Crompton. To me, winning kindy trumps everything and yes the whole team is responsible, but Bray was at QB. If he really was that great, he would have gone before the 5th round.

Oh btw you just said TN was joke of a program, turn your TN card in now. Top 10 in wins and #2 in SEC for championships. We are down, but the program is no joke.

No true fan would call our program a joke, he is calling bray like he sees it, now bray is a real joke, never like the dude anyway, not near as good as he thought he was someone gave him some bad advise, glad he went though.

There should be a place for TB in the NFL, because he is so talented, but what will his attitude be when he is making six figures a year instead of playing for the old school colors?

There should be a place for TB in the NFL, because he is so talented, but what will his attitude be when he is making six figures a year instead of playing for the old school colors?
He'll save and save and save his money, buy no toys and realize his tenure in the NFL is at best tenuous.

NOT.

:wacko:

VN Store

Back