Will/Does ESPN app on Xbox show replays of smaller games?

Vol865

LiKe APSU? WKU? Reason I ask is I work a lot of saturdays and was wondering if I could avoid buying dvr and just watch it on xboxs ESPN app. Sorry if this is kinda random but thought id try.

Yes.. Sometimes.. But I don't know what decides if it gets put on there or not... I do know that last year I watched the PPV game on the ESPN Xbox app.. But only cause I'm out of state and it wasn't blacked out

But if you can't watch it on there.. You can watch it online at Vipboxonline.eu its a European website to watch american sports free

Reactions: 1 person
Do not download anything that site asks you to download.

Unless of course, you love pop up ads and spyware.

can u watch replays cuz like i said....i work 2nd shift and a lot of saturdays

I use the Espn x box app and u set up ur favorites for college football and any game that is shown on Espn or replayed on Espn u can watch it. But I havnt watched a ppv game on there and havnt seen one replayed but if not there espn3 has them sometimes.but I know for sue any UT game will replay Sunday night on the sports south channel 649 on direct tv!!!

I use the Espn x box app and u set up ur favorites for college football and any game that is shown on Espn or replayed on Espn u can watch it. But I havnt watched a ppv game on there and havnt seen one replayed but if not there espn3 has them sometimes.but I know for sue any UT game will replay Sunday night on the sports south channel 649 on direct tv!!!

This exactly.:good!:

Ive got basic cable pretty much so no espn 3 ....i need a sure fire way to watch a replay at my convenience. My works unofficial slogan is Dont expect next saturday off.....have to work some sundays too so I was trying to find out if xbox would have ppv replays

Never really got my questions answered so thought id bump this.

Help me out guys!!!! I got 2 wks to figure something out.

Never really got my questions answered so thought id bump this.

Help me out guys!!!! I got 2 wks to figure something out.

I know last year I watched a couple replays on espn3 so they should be on the xbox app

Edit: also after just checking the watch espn app on my phone you can still watch pop warner replays from last year so I think you should be able to

Last edited:
LiKe APSU? WKU? Reason I ask is I work a lot of saturdays and was wondering if I could avoid buying dvr and just watch it on xboxs ESPN app. Sorry if this is kinda random but thought id try.

Yeah all the games are kept for a few weeks. I watched all the Vols games I missed later that week on ESPN3, which is the one on Xbox. You'll be fine.

VN Store

Back