Will TEBOW HAVE TO SING ROCKY TOP????

GiveHimSIX!!!

Must be Nice GUY
On ESPN earlier today Tim Tebow was interviewed when asked if their was any wagers on any games he said theirs one between him and Kenny Chesney if they beat us Chesney has to sing Its proud to be a gator and do the gator chomp....If we win Tebow has to sing Rocky Top!!!!!

The fact that Kenny Chesney has our back does not make me feel any better about the situation....Isn't he legally considered a dwarf in some states?

Musically, he's a talentless wasteland IMHO...not that you asked or care.

I think I would rather hear Tebow sing Rocky Top, not because it would mean we won, but just so that it would keep kenny chesney from singing.

The only way Tebow sings Rocky Top will be next summer, when he's circumsizing more 3rd world children, as he snips theirs, he recalls knocking ours in the dirt and chuckles.

The only way Tebow sings Rocky Top will be next summer, when he's circumsizing more 3rd world children, as he snips theirs, he recalls knocking ours in the dirt and chuckles.

or he may sing it cause they're all wearing the discarded "UT SEC Champ 2007" shirts and hats

On ESPN earlier today Tim Tebow was interviewed when asked if their was any wagers on any games he said theirs one between him and Kenny Chesney if they beat us Chesney has to sing Its proud to be a gator and do the gator chomp....If we win Tebow has to sing Rocky Top!!!!!

I'm impressed with the emotion you're showing.
However, your screen name seems to be forgetting one exclamation point.
Pattern:
????
!!!!

Considering Chesney likes Florida, what does he have to lose?

Kenny Chesney = scumbag

1. He sings about being a country boy but in real life he lives in beach houses

2. He proclaims to be a UT fan but yet, is best friends with Florida

3. He never acknowledges ETSU

Last edited:
Yeah, he lost himself a bit. The business took control of him. If he markets himself to everyone, he makes money off of 100,000,000 people. If he just markets himself to UT fans, then he only has 10,000,000 or so people buying his records. There are more islands to buy, and UT doesn't have a good coaching staff so, why not, right?

that makes sense.
bash the guy for playing to his crowd...

ITS HIS JOB TO SELL RECORDS AND SELL OUT CROWDS..
ITS HOW HE MAKES HIS LIVING.

unreal.

TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE great song.

VN Store

Back