Williamson Co Judicial Candidate Goes on Trial this Week

Connie Reguli on trial for custodial interference.

Reguli could potentially be convicted of a felony this week, charged with a Rule 11 violation next week, and elected Juvenile Court Judge the week after that. What a world...
She has no business being in family court. Keeping the custodial father away from his child is yet another example of this wicked azz legal system in this country. She should have been charged with kidnapping.

Reactions: ButchPlz
She has no business being in family court. Keeping the custodial father away from his child is yet another example of this wicked azz legal system in this country. She should have been charged with kidnapping.
What’s hilarious is her political beliefs are just like yours Ras. She’s anti DCS and anti government and doesn’t believe that police should be called to domestic violence or DCS type calls 😂

Reactions: bamawriter
I work in walking distance of the courthouse. I may try to sit in on some testimony if I have a spare hour or two over the next couple of days.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Reguli was found guilty on all counts.

Because Tennessee's election laws are dumb and because the Board of Professional Responsibility is glacially slow in taking action, she could still technically win the election. However, should she win she would be prohibited from taking office, at least for a while.

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back