Wilson Signs With Steelers

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Mar 8, 2005 7:46 PM
Don't forget Plaxico Burres

Burress is a UFA and probably wont be back, Wilson will take his spot in the starting line-up with Randel El as the slot.

Oh....In that case...WTG Cedric...No that I wasn't glad in the first place...WTG Cedric!!!!

I'm surprised Atlanta is letting all of these wide recivers go by. The need a number one reciver bad. Not saying that price isn't good, But he is way better in the slot. He would be a bad boy if they get a good number one reciver. anyone know who is still out there?

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 8, 2005 9:30 PM
I'm surprised Atlanta is letting all of these wide recivers go by. The need a number one reciver bad. Not saying that price isn't good, But he is way better in the slot. He would be a bad boy if they get a good number one reciver. anyone know who is still out there?

It has got to be hard being a WR with Vick as QB. I wish Peerless would go somewhere else.

What Atlanta needs is about 5 TE's wandering down the field.

Yeah I know what you mean. why don't they just switch some nmbers on the lineman and split them wide for more blocking for vick and Dunn.

As much as I dislike Moss, I wish the Falcons would have got him....Price and Moss would have been a good duo

VN Store

Back