With Trump leaving,

dovervolz

What are the liberals gonna cry about now. Trump’s not gonna be around to blame. For 4 years they’ve cried about every little thing under the sun, blaming Trump. I’m guessing you’ll have several liberals whinnying about gas prices, unemployment/ minimum wage increase, or more taxes for higher income brackets. Yet those fictitious 81 million votes will be the reason. A year from now none will admit to voting for him.

I'm sure the liberals from NY, IL and CA that are new to Tennessee are giddy with excitement with having their taxes half of what they left were. They keep voting democrat though and at the end of the day they will have ruined the place they moved to just like the place they left.

What did you whine about when Obama left? Wait, you never stopped

But honestly well be dealing with the fallout from Trump for a long time

What are the liberals gonna cry about now. Trump’s not gonna be around to blame. For 4 years they’ve cried about every little thing under the sun, blaming Trump. I’m guessing you’ll have several liberals whinnying about gas prices, unemployment/ minimum wage increase, or more taxes for higher income brackets. Yet those fictitious 81 million votes will be the reason. A year from now none will admit to voting for him.

They will blame the Republicans and Trump. Unemployment could be at 15%, gas at $4.50 a gallon and us in another war and it will still be Trump and the Republicans fault. Remember they still blame the Republicans for not fixing Obamacare.

And yes they all will still be proud that they voted for him.

Reactions: GSD82 and dovervolz
What did you whine about when Obama left? Wait, you never stopped

But honestly well be dealing with the fallout from Trump for a long time
What fallout? Trump left us i way better shape than Obama did and his antique protegete that's about to go on a spending binge that will make Trump look like a Catholic Priest.

Reactions: dovervolz
What fallout? Trump left us i way better shape than Obama did and his antique protegete that's about to go on a spending binge that will make Trump look like a Catholic Priest.
Better shape than Obama? We're in great shape right now?

You keep going on about the supposed Biden spending while giving Trump a pass on the trillions he actually signed off on. The hundreds of billions his buddies stole in the name of stimulus. Anyone supporting Trump and still whining about spending is brain dead

You keep going on about the supposed Biden spending while giving Trump a pass on the trillions he actually signed off on. The hundreds of billions his buddies stole in the name of stimulus. Anyone supporting Trump and still whining about spending is brain dead
Gas prices are down, unemployment is low, and the stock market is at an all time high. All 3 are in a lot better shape than when Obama left.

Something that will NOT happen, is Jim Acosta and his comrades in propaganda, will not be shouting at the fraudulent president and calling him a racist.

There will NOT be questions asked of Biden about the financial dealings of his children and siblings.

Commala will be giggling a lot.

Reactions: GSD82 and dovervolz

You must have student loan debt still?

Gas prices are down, unemployment is low, and the stock market is at an all time high. All 3 are in a lot better shape than when Obama left.
Gas and ue are higher than when Obama left (gas still rising).

Trillions printed and handed out in conjunction with trillion dollar deficits are real. What the other guy might do is not.
Neither you or I can do a damn thing about what the politicians hand out. What we can do is control and invest our own money. Don't get your panties in a twist being concerned about what congress spends, just save your own money.

Neither you or I can do a damn thing about what the politicians hand out. What we can do is control and invest our own money. Don't get your panties in a twist being concerned about what congress spends, just save your own money.
you're the one who brought up spending and now want to discuss it when confronted with reality

I'm sure the liberals from NY, IL and CA that are new to Tennessee are giddy with excitement with having their taxes half of what they left were. They keep voting democrat though and at the end of the day they will have ruined the place they moved to just like the place they left.

Work at Will state. Start firing their asses.

VN Store

Back