Withhold judgement

wallsjm1

I'm waiting til next week til we play a weaker Florida team to tell where we really are. If we don't manage the game on offense, and if they put up big numbers with their weak offense we are in trouble

I agree with this. I'm still holding out hold that we can play well against Florida. I'm just hoping that this won't affect our teams confidence.

Reactions: 2 people
Gators are not a much better barometer than the Ducks. This team will be considered a success or a bust based on what they do against Auburn, Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree with this. I'm still holding out hold that we can play well against Florida. I'm just hoping that this won't affect our teams confidence.

Hopefully it will put a bit of a chip on their shoulders...im optimistic , the gators are light years behind the ducks. Going to the swamp next week go vols .

If Worley starts I might not even watch the game.

Watching him try to play is painful, and the fact that he runs back out there is infuriating.

Nothing against him at all. He has a fine attitude and works hard. But he is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen in Orange.

Crompton looks like Manning next to him and I don't think that is an exaggeration.

Buffy_drinking.gif

If Worley starts I might not even watch the game.

Watching him try to play is painful, and the fact that he runs back out there is infuriating.

Nothing against him at all. He has a fine attitude and works hard. But he is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen in Orange.

Crompton looks like Manning next to him and I don't think that is an exaggeration.

This ^

As soon as Butch named Worley I knew we were toast. I have zero confidence in him getting it done and not much more in Peterman. Put in the best frosh and stick with him so we are ready to rock next year.

I will always watch though, no matter what.

I believe we will have a much better showing next week. They just need to learn from their mistakes forget about this game and move on. As the best fans in the country we need to withhold judgement and continue backing our players and coaches and move on as well.

Worely is definitely not inspiring confidence but then there were some passes that were just flat out dropped.

Florida will be a much more accurate test of where we are at. Even great coaching cant overcome such an extreme talent gap as we had with Oregon today but it can be more of a factor against a mid-tier opponent like I believe the gators to be.

Gators are not a much better barometer than the Ducks. This team will be considered a success or a bust based on what they do against Auburn, Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt.

Just goes to show how sad of a state our program is in when we have to judge our success off those three

VN Store

Back