Wolken on Vol Football/Jones

That author didnt do his homework. We knew long before the Vanderbilt game that Dooley needed to go.

This really showed he didn't do his homework:
Though Dooley had the pedigree, work ethic and knowledge to be a successful head coach, he was never able to effectively communicate or connect with the 18-to-22 year olds that have to go out and make the plays to win games.

Reactions: 1 person
What a fun job to be able to just hit the road and visit various football camps. Being able to sit in and watch practices at major universities and then take a road trip to the next would be amazing.

This really showed he didn't do his homework:
Though Dooley had the pedigree, work ethic and knowledge to be a successful head coach, he was never able to effectively communicate or connect with the 18-to-22 year olds that have to go out and make the plays to win games.

You nailed it. Dooley's team repeatedly found ways to lose close games. I think Butch Jones' teams will find ways to win those close games.

You nailed it. Dooley's team repeatedly found ways to lose close games. I think Butch Jones' teams will find ways to win those close games.

I just want to stay competitive in the 4th quarter with the likes of Oregon, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Alabama. I'll be ecstatic if we can manage to topple at least one of the aforementioned.

What a fun job to be able to just hit the road and visit various football camps. Being able to sit in and watch practices at major universities and then take a road trip to the next would be amazing.

Dream job

When Dooley let the clock expire before halftime with MO was the final straw for me. Heard Gary Danielson on CBS' preseson college show on Sunday call UT a Sleeping Giant and thought Butch was going to be the one to wake up the Giant. Like him or not, was nice to hear.

Reactions: 1 person
When Dooley let the clock expire before halftime with MO was the final straw for me. Heard Gary Danielson on CBS' preseson college show on Sunday call UT a Sleeping Giant and thought Butch was going to be the one to wake up the Giant. Like him or not, was nice to hear.

Absolutely! I kept trying to give him a chance and, yes, make excuses for him until the Missouri lets-watch-the-clock-run while-we-have-the-ball and TWO TIMEOUTS fiasco!! Still ticks me off!!!:banghead2:

VN Store

Back