Womens Sec Tourney Schedule

Why doesn't ESPN cover the whole thing? I am not going to be able to see it if it's on FSN! Sad times!

To what? I get about a zillion channels as it is. Just not that stupid FSN. I could get FSN with dish, but everytime it rained I wouldn't be able to watch anything. I am frustrated! :angry:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 3, 2005 11:14 PM
Why doesn't ESPN cover the whole thing?

Because there's only so much women's basketball that any one network can broadcast without their ratings going subzero!

It is also better than watching a rerun of Tilt or Sportscenter a dozen times.

Some women's basketball is exciting. Some is watchable.

....but a lot of it really sucks.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 4, 2005 12:02 AM
That's true of ALL sports, though.

I'll give you that. But there is probably no other college sport where the dropoff is bigger once you get outside the top 7 or 8 teams.

Well, boring or not, I would just like to be able to watch my Lady Vols on TV instead of listening to it on an AM radio station.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 3, 2005 10:26 PM
Women's basketball beats the heck outta GOLF.

Or tennis.

Or NASCAR.

Watch it with the Nascar girly!!!!!! :p

I would go!

Can we all go to California and sit in on the Price is Right too? I bet someone in our group would get picked if we wore our bright orange!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 4, 2005 12:25 AM
Especially if we sang Rocky Top at the top of our lungs!!

:good: Maybe by then, we will have our VolNation tee shirts! :rolleyes:

If Freak gave permission, anybody could save a copy of the VolNation logo to a disc and take it to any printing business or T-shirt company and have them make them a T-shirt.

Someone else would have to that though....I am far too lazy!

I'm going to miss some of the game #$#@#@%@#@$@#$#$@$@ I'll be in class :banghead:

When people think of women's collegiate basketball, they think of the Southeastern Conference and the league's domination of the sport the last 15 years. With six national championships, nine runner-up finishes, a nation-leading 25 Final Four appearances and 79 first-team All-America honors, the SEC stands firmly as the nation's premier intercollegiate women's basketball conference.

------------------------

I took this from the article. How many of these accomplishments are only from UT? B)

VN Store

Back