Woohoo!! Scored my first season tickets!

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
My dad had season tickets for many years and I got to see many great UT games with he and my family.
Since he passed though my heart just wasn't into getting my own tickets, although I have taken my son to at least one game per year.
So the other day an old family friend called and asked if I wanted his tickets? Four together, lower level under the overhang and I said I'll take em!! :rock:
Even better, he was grandfathered into not having to make the additional donation, so I only had to pay face value for tickets!

Can't wait for season and the start of a new tradition with my wife and son! My brother and his wife tailgate every game, so it is going to be Party Time in Knoxville this fall! :dance2:

GO BUTCH AND THE VOLS THIS YEAR BABY!!!

Reactions: 10 people
My dad had season tickets for many years and I got to see many great UT games with he and my family.
Since he passed though my heart just wasn't into getting my own tickets, although I have taken my son to at least one game per year.
So the other day an old family friend called and asked if I wanted his tickets? Four together, lower level under the overhang and I said I'll take em!! :rock:
Even better, he was grandfathered into not having to make the additional donation, so I only had to pay face value for tickets!

Can't wait for season and the start of a new tradition with my wife and son! My brother and his wife tailgate every game, so it is going to be Party Time in Knoxville this fall! :dance2:

Congrats. My work schedule won't allow season tickets but I go to Knoxville as often as possible.

Go Big Orange!

My dad bought me mine when I was 17 and I thought I was going to jump through my roof. Congrats bud!:rock:

My dad bought me mine when I was 17 and I thought I was going to jump through my roof. Congrats bud!:rock:

I love my dad but I can't watch a game with him....he throws his hands up and declares that the season is over after our first 3 and out on offense of the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Wish I could find somebody grandfathered in that didn't wanna price gouge. Couldn't afford the tickets this year. But I'm sure I can jump back aboard in a decent area next year. Hopefully I'll get a triple play and stubhub a couple ooc games for around $220.

I love my dad but I can't watch a game with him....he throws his hands up and declares that the season is over after our first 3 and out on offense of the game.

Son...I didnt know u were on here....I do alot of the same things LOL

We might be related. My Dad thinks every first down by the opposing offense is a sign of impending doom.

Congrats on the tickets. Enjoy them. My FIL has season tickets and has been kind enough to allow me to go to at least three home games every year that my wife and I have been together. This year we will be together eight years. He has already said he will be passing his tickets down to my son.

Reactions: 1 person

I sat by a guy like that at the '04 Ole Miss game in Oxford. Wanted to slap him out of the stadium! Most annoying "fan" EVER!!

My dad has let me buy his tickets for the last four years (my step-mom can no longer handle the walking and he won't go without her). For the three years before that, I bought from the couple that sat beside him (the wife became ill and could no longer go.) Daddy will keep renewing his tickets as long as my husband keeps buying them.

My dad has let me buy his tickets for the last four years (my step-mom can no longer handle the walking and he won't go without her). For the three years before that, I bought from the couple that sat beside him (the wife became ill and could no longer go.) Daddy will keep renewing his tickets as long as my husband keeps buying them.

And you are going to make sure that keeps happening... right?? :)

This isn't NASCAR, but you, my friend, get the lucky dog.:salute:
GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back