WOW Great Game Vols

GibbyAG03

Well I never thought that game would get so out of hand so early for us but it did. Thanks to our miscues and your teams ability to make us pay for them quickly put that game out of reach way to early. Just so you guys know we are not that bad of a team. I am saying this in all honesty because I have watched every single game of ours this year. I wish we could have made it a better game though.

I thought your band was awesome. I would put them 3rd in my list of bands. Ohio State's band and ours (sorry I'm biased) are tied atop the list with you guys after that. I was really impressed with them and your team. Anyway good luck to you guys down the road and maybe next time we meet up it will be a better game.

Gig'em

I, myself, am a Longhorns fan as well as a Vols fan (possibly the only one in existence) so I had a helluva day. But, I do respect your guys' program. You have just fallen flat a few times this season, this time being one of them. Maybe you guys can make more of a game of it next time the Vols and the Aggies meet.

Yeah I hope so too. Good win for you guys tonight, big props to the BIG 12, and after OU wins the title, that two BCS winners in one year. NOT BAD if you ask me.

Gig'em

Thanks for the post Gibby, I know that you all are not really that bad. As a Volunteer, I understand not playing up to you potential sometimes...believe me. Good luck next year to you! :peace:

VN Store

Back