Wow! Now Seth Washington is one snap away?

Guarantano has gone from probable to a game time decision this week according to Jones.

I wouldn't expect him to play.

Personally, I wish Washington had gone in place of McBride. McBride needed the redshirt year. Washington could use a redshirt later.

1eqFSrO.gif

Reactions: 13 people
Personally, I wish Washington had gone in place of McBride. McBride needed the redshirt year. Washington could use a redshirt later.

So can McBride. The backup is supposed to be the next best QB. I think that was accomplished.

Reactions: 4 people
Next man up? Good for butch.:thud:
Butch has not been the most honest coach when it comes to the health of our players, for a while now. Maybe this is his way of trying to scare MO-good for him. :eek:lol:

Last edited:
Is Seth Washington on an Athletic Scholarship yet? I'd hate to think a walk-on, non scholarship player constitutes the hope and dreams of old butch.

Reactions: 1 person
Uh....yeah football players, pro and college, do that on a weekly basis actually.

I disagree, they may play on a sprain-with the help of tape/steroids injections etc., but they DO NOT get over it, unless butch has a special high speed healing machine, that is not known to the average doctor anywhere in the world. Pro- and college player do play on sprains, that's football, but they do not "Get over" or get healed in one week.:hi:

Last edited:
I disagree, they may play on a sprain-with the help of tape/steroids injections etc., but they DO NOT get over it, unless butch as a special high speed healing machine, that is not known to the average doctor anywhere in the world. Pro- and college player do play on sprains, that's football, but they do not "Get over" or get healed in one week.:hi:

I do alot of long distance running. A sprained ankle would alter my life for several months.

VN Store

Back