WR

My money is on the fact that it will be so close between three guys that it doesnt matter. As long as the Championship Rings shine, they won't care either.

Meacham will be good but I tend to agree that it will be a big team effort - if I had to pick someone I would say Swain or Smith - the more understated recievers that don't get as much media attention always get more accomplished due to the fact that people pay more attention to the "Big Guns"

Originally posted by cookeville_vol@Jul 21, 2005 4:41 PM
I'll say Meachem, but Hannon is my favorite.
[snapback]116666[/snapback]​

Hannon was also my favorite till last year he just didnt have a good year.. He looked real good i guess his freshman year?! he has blazing speed.

I'll go with Meach, But my favorite is C.J. Fayton.

Meacham, Hannon, Fayton, Swain, Smith, and toss in other talents Briscoe and Woods. Thats stacked......

Ttrogvol,

Where can I get that NCAA Football 06 cover with Swain on it but in play sation format?

Originally posted by QBvol7@Jul 22, 2005 9:04 AM
Ttrogvol,
Where can I get that NCAA Football 06 cover with Swain on it but in play sation format?
[snapback]116938[/snapback]​

th_swainps2.jpg

Here is a bigger one, if you want to print it....

swainps2.jpg

I don't know who is going to be the stand out guy, but my money would be on Meachem. I'm also looking for Hannon to make up for lost time and have a big year.

I think each WR is special in their own way. Hannon has speed, Swain is tough after he catches the ball, Smith has the hands, Fayton is good over the middle and Meachem has all those things.

It's going to be a great year if everyone is on the same page.

Meach without question has the most ability, but with the overall talent level it should be spread out pretty well throughout the group. This WR group is OCEAN DEEP! It is great to have so many threats on offense this year, we have 5 or 6 wideouts that could start on any team in the SEC.

id say meach but lookin back on some plays that fayton and hannon and swain but i dunno fayton made some incredible diving plays but there all good and there all gonna have there moments but id be willin to say that meach has more then anyone else.

VN Store

Back