Wyatt Sexton has Lyme disease.

Well, that explains his problems. Hopefully he will learn to live with this awful disease.

I read hell miss the entire season. this is bad news for fsu, starting a redshirt frosh and being successfull dont usually come together.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 9, 2005 11:13 PM
Isn't Lyme disease spread by TICKS????
:blink:
[snapback]111824[/snapback]​

Yep, that's one way I think. Could be the only way for all I know.

I was tested for it a few yr's back.

Id found a Deer tick or 3 on me, during field training. In NO'VA
A guy in my company tested + for it, He never decided he was GOD,Just became Ill and begain treatment.

Its a nasty situation though, I could be wrong? But it's possible skeeters carry it too?

We had alot of guys get sick when we was at FT.Polk La. Ive never seen a dump hole like that before. Skeeters are the one's that spook me!

Rival or not I wish Wyatt a full and speedy recovery....but I'd also like to add that something isn't right here. The Dr has used this Lyme Disease defense in several workers comensation cases...found this gem on another board...

meg8r

Although I have very little interest in pursuing this matter, a few minutes of research made it clear that General Practitioner (Primary Care Physician) S. Chandra Swami, M.D., does a large amount of testifying in workers' compensation cases on behalf of allegedly injured workers trying to find "answers" why the workers should receive work related compensation. His "answer" is always Lyme Disease. The following is an excerpt from one such worker compensation case:

The record also contains a July 1, 1996 report from Dr. S. Chandra Swami, a general practitioner and attending physician, who made a “confident diagnosis” of Lyme disease. In making the diagnosis, Dr. Swami stated:

“I am an innocent victim of this disease due to my love of nature photography. My nurse and one other staff member have it as well as a few of there [sic] family members. My dog dies of this illness….”

By decision dated July 9, 1996, the Office denied appellant’s claim finding that the medical evidence did not establish a definitive diagnosis of Lyme disease as there were no positive immunologic titres (blood tests); nor did the medical evidence establish a causal relationship between appellant’s claimed condition and his federal employment.

VN Store

Back