Yawn

orangetd88

Agent of Chaos
All of this bummer bs spewed around here over the last few makes me sleepy.

All I gotta say is 8 out of the last 9. If that makes us inferior, then I'll take it all day long.

:bammer:

orangetd it's really is quite comical but you have to realize that this whole Fulmer thing is their whole life. They have nothing to talk about or look forward to on the field so they have to focus all of their attention to this. When you look at there records for the past decade you can see why they never want to talk about their own team. I really can't blame them for that.

You really have to feel sorry for them...........or NOT!! :naughty:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jul 31, 2004 10:18 AM
orangetd it's really is quite comical but you have to realize that this whole Fulmer thing is their whole life. They have nothing to talk about or look forward to on the field so they have to focus all of their attention to this. When you look at there records for the past decade you can see why they never want to talk about their own team. I really can't blame them for that.

Letting Finebaum and Gallion do their thinking for them is what I find so pathetic.
A LAWYER, for heaven's sake. And a radio dj! The whole Bama bunch is ready to toss out the credibility of the NCAA, the SEC and even the freakin' FBI, because two limelight-hungry windbags love throwing dirt to boost their ratings.
I would be willing to bet that Finebaum and Gallion are laughing all the way to the bank over their herd of little sheep.

They will be laughing when the truth comes out and UT falls......They know what happened....I personnaly cannot wait to hear the whole horific story of Fuler's lies and deceit.

Wait till you meet Volstorm, NC. He's in Hawaii on vacation, but you and he should get on very well. He got 1,000 posts in about a week.

:eek:lol:

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jul 31, 2004 11:08 PM
I've seen his work...very impressive! :ph34r:

He'll be flattered, I'm sure.

:dlol:

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Aug 1, 2004 12:08 AM
I've seen his work...very impressive! :ph34r:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jul 31, 2004 10:18 AM

Exactly. I remember what it's like to lose to a rival for the better part of a decade. But even then, you didn't see UT pointing fingers whenever the NCAA came sniffing around.

of well, not everyone can be like us. :D

VN Store

Back