You did WAY more than win!

BruinVol

I’ve stayed away from VN for awhile now mainly because I despise the state that college athletics is in. I hate the transfer portal and I hate the NIL landscape BUT

I felt the need to come here and shed light on what I see that Hendon Hooker has done in both of my areas of “hate”. Sure he’s won more than any of us ever dreamed but more importantly he’s carried himself in a way that’s showed us “haters” that good can come in what we see as a flawed system!

MR Hooker you have spread the Word of Christ, you have led this University with pure class, and in my case you have created change of the heart!

So #5 you are always welcome on this old man’s lawn and I will shed a tear in your honor tomorrow as you run thru the T the last time!!

GBFO!!!!

I’ve stayed away from VN for awhile now mainly because I despise the state that college athletics is in. I hate the transfer portal and I hate the NIL landscape BUT

I felt the need to come here and shed light on what I see that Hendon Hooker has done in both of my areas of “hate”. Sure he’s won more than any of us ever dreamed but more importantly he’s carried himself in a way that’s showed us “haters” that good can come in what we see as a flawed system!

MR Hooker you have spread the Word of Christ, you have led this University with pure class, and in my case you have created change of the heart!

So #5 you are always welcome on this old man’s lawn and I will shed a tear in your honor tomorrow as you run thru the T the last time!!

GBFO!!!!
My feelings also, Hendon Hooker is man of God that I respect greatly plus a great QB,hope you win the Heisman!

Excellent post Bruin and couldn’t agree more. Just wish I could be there tomorrow to say thank you to all the VFLs who didn’t quit on this great program when it would have been really easy too. All the seniors who hung around when it wasn’t easy being a VOL deserve so much praise. Thank You to all.

CFB is not as bad of a shape as the NFL is in. The NFL is a total snorefest this year.
Same as nba and MLB
That's what happens when you choose the "great ones" as rookies or before they even play
You get stuck pushing certain teams and miss out on an excellent actual product

VN Store

Back