You get a million dollars if you can recite 90% of a movie, which one are you picking?

BruiserVol

I saw this on Reddit and thought it would be fun to ask here. Let’s say you have a month to study for one shot at the money. Which movie are you going with?

Honestly mine would probably be something like Twister, Tremors, Lion King, or Toy Story. Odd selection for a grown man lol.

Young Guns or Lion King.

Or Wolf of Wallstreet. Just say Fawk for 2 hours. Boom!

I saw this on Reddit and thought it would be fun to ask here. Let’s say you have a month to study for one shot at the money. Which movie are you going with?

Honestly mine would probably be something like Twister, Tremors, Lion King, or Toy Story. Odd selection for a grown man lol.
Any Charlie Chaplin film or “1 Million Years B.C”.

Tombstone

Reactions: VOLALUM and Behr
Jaws, Lebowski and Friday would be my best chances. Lonesome Dove is too long....but my wife would say that I'm annoying to watch that one with too.

TMNT and I don't need a month to study

Christmas Vacation, Tommy Boy or Top Gun. Bring a briefcase with my $ and a vhs for confirmation. Meet me in an hour, not a month.

Animal House on standby if the other 3 don’t work.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back