You guys are going down this year...

You have to be talking about Basketball. There is no way you are talking about football....

You think UK has a chance this year huh? You all should have tried harder last year because it's not gonna happen this year.

Stick around though, we don't get many Kentucky fans driving by the board saying they're gonna beat us at football.

You are special..

short bus................. He but at least you have the heart to actually think that Kentucky would beat tennessee in football.

Originally posted by WestKyCat@Jun 17, 2005 6:28 PM
Football special, or short bus special?  :laugh1:
[snapback]105016[/snapback]​

I wasn't going to say it, but since you brought it up... :laugh1:

I will say this, in the SEC you never who is going to show up. I guess you can say that for every conference though. Anyway, best of luck to ya, but I just don't see it happening.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jun 17, 2005 5:27 PM
Stick around though, we don't get many Kentucky fans driving by the board saying they're gonna beat us at football.

You are special..
[snapback]105013[/snapback]​

That's his nickname @ school. It hasn't happened in 20 years but you never know...

Can you imagine the dust circle the beer barrel has left after that long?

One good thing about that Kentucky fans can look forward to, is that after a 2-3 win season, Brooks will be out as Head Coach.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 17, 2005 6:31 PM
Can you imagine the dust circle the beer barrel has left after that long?
[snapback]105019[/snapback]​

Those swiffers would get that right up. We won't have to buy any though.

Yeah, it would be a major upset this year if it happened. But, I was in Neyland last year when you guys had to come back in the last 45 seconds to win, so anything is possible. That's why we play the game.

The Cats will be young this year on both sides of the ball, but at least we will be close to full strength after the probation. The new recruits are a little different then we have had in the past. It will be interesting to see what they put on the field this year.

Originally posted by WestKyCat@Jun 17, 2005 6:33 PM
Yeah, it would be a major upset this year if it happened.  But, I was in Neyland last year when you guys had to come back in the last 45 seconds to win, so anything is possible.  That's why we play the game.

The Cats will be young this year on both sides of the ball, but at least we will be close to full strength after the probation.  The new recruits are a little different then we have had in the past.  It will be interesting to see what they put on the field this year.
[snapback]105023[/snapback]​

I can honestly say that I hope Kentucky's football program gets better and not worse. It would be good for the conference and our SOS..

Originally posted by WestKyCat@Jun 17, 2005 5:33 PM

The Cats will be young this year on both sides of the ball, but at least we will be close to full strength after the probation.  The new recruits are a little different then we have had in the past.  It will be interesting to see what they put on the field this year.
[snapback]105023[/snapback]​

It amazing how KY fans never use the following excuses:

1) they were on probation and that's why they are down.
2) Bear Bryant isn't coaching anymore.

Both are valid, but are only used by...

I look for UT to be the the team in the east this year with UGA a close second. Florida will be in transition and it will depend on whether or not Leak can run Meyers offense. Spurrier will be interesting to watch at USC and UK having a very young but full team could improve. And Vandy.........well they will always be Vandy.

The east will be something to watch this year from a lot of angles.

Good call.

And the SEC could really use for Kentucky to get better. I think Athlon rated Kentucky as 2nd or 3rd worst team in any BCS conference for next season.

Athlon can bite me.

For Kentucky to start wining in the SEC means you go from the bottom to the top in a hurry.

Think about it. The SEC is the top conference in football. UK would have to go from bottom tier to top 20 to be recognized by any publication or poll. That'a a large step to make....

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jun 17, 2005 5:58 PM
West stop stirring the pot! :laugh1:
[snapback]105036[/snapback]​

What's up NC.... :matrix:

I'm just starting to get the itch for some football...... :thumbsup:

Originally posted by WestKyCat@Jun 17, 2005 6:59 PM
What's up NC.... :matrix:

I'm just starting to get the itch for some football...... :thumbsup:
[snapback]105037[/snapback]​

Cat scratch fever! :devilsmoke:

Originally posted by cookeville_vol@Jun 17, 2005 7:17 PM
Well WestKyCat, I will give you this...Kentucky always play their buts off when they play us.
[snapback]105040[/snapback]​

Who doesn't. I'll admit that last year I was starting to get a little worried in the Kentucky game. What a miserable game that was...

The only good thing about Kentucky is its touching Tennessee.....Only think UK will ever beat us at is basketball...God knows the football program up there sucks....Good luck next year though!

I was at that cold/wet game myself. if it had been anyone but KY, It would have been a sweet comeback! Our Defense just kept laying down.

KY is some what of my underdog team, as for the SEC. I dont think anyone would be mad to see KY pick it up a notch or 2. Though didnt like Brooks saying the better team didnt win the game last yr. But it was a heck of an effort.

VN Store

Back