You know how I know it's almost football season?

I know, for me, it's football season because I watched the Arena Football Championship on CBS the other day.
Not a knock on it, I've wanted to get into it, but I was like "Live football!".

I just hope everyone is fully excited and supportive of Jones this entire year. I don't want to see any "Fire Jones" threads after the Oregon game.

Reactions: 3 people
ALL the way there.

Well, most of the way there.

Slick tickets, fosho.

I just hope everyone is fully excited and supportive of Jones this entire year. I don't want to see any "Fire Jones" threads after the Oregon game.

It will happen at some point this season. Maybe the Oregon game is a little early, but I expect some after the Georgia and South Carolina games.

AMEN Other Guy. I will guess after the Gators game people will question the coaching then " Fire Butch" starts up gaining momentum.

Well this turned South!

Air Force, enjoy the game! Actually, enjoy the entire experience. I've heard that is a beautiful part of the country. Have fun! Just watch out for those hairy armpit hippy women! :)

Reactions: 1 person
Well this turned South!

Air Force, enjoy the game! Actually, enjoy the entire experience. I've heard that is a beautiful part of the country. Have fun! Just watch out for those hairy armpit hippy women! :)

Made me think of:

The sign said long-haired hippy people...need not apply.

Missing my first UT west coast game since the early 80s! :(
Everybody better yell loud for all of us who will be here in TN watching!

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Oregon!!!!!

This is Volnation....If we aren't beating Austin Peay by double digits at the end of the first quarter you are likely to see one of those threads. I agree with you and he's got my support regardless but given some of the posters on this board a "fire jones" thread is going to happen sooner than later

Well this turned South!

I would say it's a stereotype but it ain't no joke!! Ain't nothing like a Tennessee Southern Belle.. we are truly blessed to be here.

Got my tickets last week. Being on the west coast as a Vol fan I believe it to be an obligation to go see them play if they come out here. Flew down to that Cal game back in '07 also.

VN Store

Back