Your least liked characters from any series?

volsarelife1

Mine would have to be Queen Aelswith from The Last Kingdom. Hated everything about her character and the way they has the actress play her.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I don't think I hated anyone as bad as Negan. Now he's one of my favorites. 🤪

Ramsay Bolton I can agree with.

Are we talking about characters that were poorly acted or written?

Or characters who were written/acted well that made you hate them?

Reactions: volinbham

Yeah, if a character is really hateable by nature, I end up liking them for serving their purpose because it is well executed.

I only hate characters that annoy me, don't seem realistic, or whatever. So to me, I like Negan because he is so hateable and then I hate Andrea because she is so ****ing annoying and I don't understand her.

For me it's characters that annoy me. Like Huff was saying, I end up liking characters that are hated by nature that serve their role. It's the annoying character that I hate

For me...

The Sand Snakes from GOT, although I thought the short haired one was cute
Bran from GOT
Walt's Dad from Lost

Whiny characters, one dimensional wooden characters, non-sensical weak characters, or characters that waste screen time without advancing the plot or doing anything interesting.

In that case:

Joyce from Stranger Things
Dana from Homeland
Monica from Yellowstone
Bran from GOT
Lady Mary from Downton Abbey
Daniel in Cobra Kai

Nellie in Seasons 8 and 9 on The Office. The acctress is fine in other things, but I hate this character and not in a good way. Nothing she did was funny.

In that case:

Joyce from Stranger Things
Dana from Homeland
Monica from Yellowstone
Bran from GOT
Lady Mary from Downton Abbey
Daniel in Cobra Kai
Speaking of Stranger Things, Will from the last three seasons. Mike kinda gets on my nerves too.

Donna from That 70's Show was somehow more spoiled and annoying than Jackie, who was intended as a stock (spoiled and annoying) character.

Ricky Stevens(On the left)

View attachment 487353

That reminds me of the kid on One Tree Hill. My wife loved that show and I loved taking 10 minutes here and there to watch it with her and roast it. It was so fun....but for all its faults, the only thing I couldn't take about the show was Jamie. Omg, he was so bad and was only cute for like a year and then he was just awkward.

Reactions: MAD
Donna from That 70's Show was somehow more spoiled and annoying than Jackie, who was intended as a stock (spoiled and annoying) character.
To each their own, but I didn’t find any of the 70’s show characters annoying, especially not Donna

VN Store

Back