Yunel Escobar suspended three games for using gay slur...

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee Saturday night."
Staff member
on his eye black. Pics are everywhere

Translated "You are a *********."

images

Escobar meant no harm apparently. He stated that he has gay friends. His barber his gay and the person who decorates his apartment is gay.

What trash.

apparently he's done this before. previously he's written stuff about penis' on his black tape.

I'm watching OTL right now, and I have some respect for Aaron McQuade, a member of GLAAD. Usually they are crazy, but he's making some good points.

Random tangent.

He's the biggest piece of trash to wear a Braves uniform in the 30+ years I've been watching the team. Including Gary Sheffield. So glad when they traded him.

He's the biggest piece of trash to wear a Braves uniform in the 30+ years I've been watching the team. Including Gary Sheffield. So glad when they traded him.

Probably one of five athletes I hate that has never been convicted of a crime, along with Kobe Bryant, Brett Favre, James Harrison, and Ron Artest.

on his eye black. Pics are everywhere

Translated "You are a *********."

images

Escobar meant no harm apparently. He stated that he has gay friends. His barber his gay and the person who decorates his apartment is gay.

What trash.

explains the frosted tips

I was at the very bar last night that Big Ben got thrown out of before he went to Milledgeville and got in trouble. He's an idiot. That was one hell of a nice bar.

I don't hate Roethlisberger. I don't know why. I should. It's obvious he did some things he shouldn't have and got away with.

Uh, you think? He got a girl blind drunk, pushed her back in a manager's office, had his stooges block the door to keep her friends away, and raped her. I'd say that qualifies as "something he shouldn't have done."

Uh, you think? He got a girl blind drunk, pushed her back in a manager's office, had his stooges block the door to keep her friends away, and raped her. I'd say that qualifies as "something he shouldn't have done."

In his "defense" he was never charged.

(Not completely defending him, just saying)

In his "defense" he was never charged.

(Not completely defending him, just saying)

He wasn't charged because, since he claimed the sex was consensual, it was going to be a case of he said/she said in the courtroom. With Roethlisberger's elite lawyers vs a podunk small town DA. With the sexual history of the victim being a guaranteed issue in court.

Having sex with a girl too drunk to consent to sex is one thing -- it's despicable, but it happens all the time. The part that pushes it over into total ass hole territory was the testimony by her friends about how Roethlisberger and his goons deliberately locked her away in an office and then wouldn't let them get to her.

I wish they'd tried him, obviously, but it was going to be the OJ defense team vs Andy Griffith in court, and the defense was going to talk about what a whore she was and how much she was asking for it. I can see why they said screw it.

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

I wish they'd tried him, obviously, but it was going to be the OJ defense team vs Andy Griffith in court, and the defense was going to talk about what a whore she was and how much she was asking for it. I can see why they said screw it.

You doubt Matlock? In fact, I'm pretty sure he tackled a case with the exact same circumstances.

VN Store

Back