Zander’s farewell

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions

😭🧡

IMG_9192.jpeg

Words can’t describe how much I want to thank each and everyone one of you for your loving and caring support over the 4 years that I have worn the Power T.​

To all the former teammates I can’t thank you guys enough for taking both a young freshman and old senior under their wing to help me get to this point. Thank you to all the infielders and outfielders for all your effort and the amazing plays that you made behind me while I was pitching. All the catchers that have caught me thank you for putting up with me and trying to get on the same page. To all the pitchers what a group we had each year and there was always something to keep us loose before games and during practices.​

To Coach V, Coach A, Coach E, Q, Rich, Bonny, Parker, Megan, Woody Thank You for taking a chance on a young kid who wanted to play baseball and even through the ups and downs we prevailed through them all. You guys have built what is now a powerhouse baseball program. Everyone plays a part and that is what is so special about this culture and team.​

IMG_9195.jpegTo Kirby, Man we did it. Crazy how much we’ve talked about this moment for a long time. We delivered what we wanted to do and there’s no better person I rather go out on top with. I appreciate you taking me in and I can’t thank you enough. You’re always one phone call away. You’ll always be the brother that I’ve always wanted.​

To the media personnel that was always willing to laugh at my jokes during interviews. All the extra videos that never went on Twitter. Thank you for putting up with a guy who truly just wanted to be a fun personality guy to give people a laugh.​

I’m beyond blessed and I want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart!🧡

- Zander Sechrist​

IMG_9194.jpeg

😭🧡

View attachment 658418

Words can’t describe how much I want to thank each and everyone one of you for your loving and caring support over the 4 years that I have worn the Power T.​

To all the former teammates I can’t thank you guys enough for taking both a young freshman and old senior under their wing to help me get to this point. Thank you to all the infielders and outfielders for all your effort and the amazing plays that you made behind me while I was pitching. All the catchers that have caught me thank you for putting up with me and trying to get on the same page. To all the pitchers what a group we had each year and there was always something to keep us loose before games and during practices.​

To Coach V, Coach A, Coach E, Q, Rich, Bonny, Parker, Megan, Woody Thank You for taking a chance on a young kid who wanted to play baseball and even through the ups and downs we prevailed through them all. You guys have built what is now a powerhouse baseball program. Everyone plays a part and that is what is so special about this culture and team.​

View attachment 658419To Kirby, Man we did it. Crazy how much we’ve talked about this moment for a long time. We delivered what we wanted to do and there’s no better person I rather go out on top with. I appreciate you taking me in and I can’t thank you enough. You’re always one phone call away. You’ll always be the brother that I’ve always wanted.​

To the media personnel that was always willing to laugh at my jokes during interviews. All the extra videos that never went on Twitter. Thank you for putting up with a guy who truly just wanted to be a fun personality guy to give people a laugh.​

- Zander Sechrist​

View attachment 658420

Sechrist was one of many heroes that carried THE BIG ORANGE to the national title.

😭🧡

View attachment 658418

View attachment 658419To Kirby, Man we did it. Crazy how much we’ve talked about this moment for a long time. We delivered what we wanted to do and there’s no better person I rather go out on top with. I appreciate you taking me in and I can’t thank you enough. You’re always one phone call away. You’ll always be the brother that I’ve always wanted.​

- Zander Sechrist​

View attachment 658420
Good luck young man in all you do.

😭🧡

View attachment 658418

- Zander Sechrist​

View attachment 658420
What your post looked like by the time I finished reading it...
1720908694947.png

😭🧡

View attachment 658418

- Zander Sechrist​

View attachment 658420
Stud. Legend. Mr CLUTCH. LOYAL. VFL! Thankful have the pleasure of watching him grow, develop, and perform like a champion!

😭🧡

View attachment 658418

- Zander Sechrist​

View attachment 658420

Ultimate story book ending 🥲😁🥲😁🥲😁

😭🧡

View attachment 658418

- Zander Sechrist​

View attachment 658420
Straight damn baller!!
Forever a VFL!!

Yep. Of all the heroes on this Tennessee Baseball Team, Zander is at the top of my list. Unflappable. But you can say that about all of them! That's why they are National Champions! These guys, with their unique personalities, made Baseball a helluva lot of fun, EVEN to those who had hardly ever watched or attended before. That is immeasurable; to be that good and entertaining so as to create a whole new following. Last time I recall that happening in sport was Larry Bird.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back