The Official LSU @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. April 12 7:30PM EST ESPNU) (Sat. April 13 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. April 14 3PM EST SEC NETWORK)

What exactly is these guys problem, and why do they hate us so much? Is it because of the ‘22 team? I have read tons of opposing fans message boards and none of them are this trashy, not even Arky fans.
went back to their game thread vs arkansas and they were bigger assess if you could believe that. all in all I’m not to worried.

What exactly is these guys problem, and why do they hate us so much? Is it because of the ‘22 team? I have read tons of opposing fans message boards and none of them are this trashy, not even Arky fans.
Their fans pay attention because they fear the monster TV has built and it is just building.
The last 3 years, TN has the best record in college baseball period. LSU fans know that Natty is coming to Rocky Top soon.

Big time. Our fanbase can be obnoxious at times but we don’t talk about other teams like that in here. It’s just so ironic to me how we get called classless. Uhhhh, no.
LSU parents I have talked to say they were treated very poorly in the 21 regular season and supers here. LNS sure was rowdy in those days and fun so I believe it. They said it was worst they were treated anywhere and I don’t think they appreciated what they considered the nouveau riche fan base. Either way, when you get your face bashed in it tends to leave much more of an impression.

LSU parents I have talked to say they were treated very poorly in the 21 regular season and supers here. LNS sure was rowdy in those days and fun so I believe it. They said it was worst they were treated anywhere and I don’t think they appreciated what they considered the nouveau riche fan base. Either way, when you get your face bashed in it tends to leave much more of an impression.
But yet other fan bases talk about how awesome their experiences are. Nothing but sour grapes from LSU and their fans so they try and make us look bad.

All I can say is, maybe if they act now, they can get group tickets at a discount rate and can enjoy Hoover, as a team bonding outing.

Well today, I didn’t hear our fans saying much of anything to them until one of their moms yelled at one of our fans to shut up. After that, some of our fans were rubbing it in when we went ahead, but they asked for it.

And there’s been plenty of instances of our fans being treated poorly there too. That’s everywhere. Our program and fanbase is no different than anywhere else.

VN Store

Back