The Official LSU @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. April 12 7:30PM EST ESPNU) (Sat. April 13 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. April 14 3PM EST SEC NETWORK)

What exactly is these guys problem, and why do they hate us so much? Is it because of the ‘22 team? I have read tons of opposing fans message boards and none of them are this trashy, not even Arky fans.
Is that tiger droppings? They hate literally everyone, including themselves.

Maybe so…just what I was told. LNS in 2021 was amazing though.
I was around several sets of LSU fans all 3 games and there was not anything close to anyone being ugly towards them. My experience in Hoover has always been the same regarding LSU fans. Haven’t seen ugly interactions at all there, even though it could happen. LSU fans travel well and support their team better than any I know.

We had a certain Auburn parent a few years ago complain that our fan attendants treated their family rudely. Those folks have never been anything but kind and helpful, so I knew that was not correct.

Gritty series sweep with pitching and the top of the lineup carrying the offensive load , Stark with a good day today , baseball is a game you always have to work on something to keep getting better , I think Tony will keep playing the same 11 or 12 guys and hope all of em contribute , a healthy Russell could be a huge shot in the arm

Maybe so…just what I was told. LNS in 2021 was amazing though.
I got moved from my season seats in the 21 Supers to the row in front of their entire section, the amount of ish they talked all weekend about the program, players and stadium says they’ve earned everything that gets hurled their way. I simply drove by them all weekend playing Stroke on full blast to remind them of the terrors BA put on them this weekend.

I got moved from my season seats in the 21 Supers to the row in front of their entire section, the amount of ish they talked all weekend about the program, players and stadium says they’ve earned everything that gets hurled their way. I simply drove by them all weekend playing Stroke on full blast to remind them of the terrors BA put on them this weekend.
I think they got the business put on them in the regular season. At least by super regionals they knew we were better and it was tougher for the regular fan to get in as well.

Gritty series sweep with pitching and the top of the lineup carrying the offensive load , Stark with a good day today , baseball is a game you always have to work on something to keep getting better , I think Tony will keep playing the same 11 or 12 guys and hope all of em contribute , a healthy Russell could be a huge shot in the arm
Really need AJ Russell back. That will have a huge impact.

Well today, I didn’t hear our fans saying much of anything to them until one of their moms yelled at one of our fans to shut up. After that, some of our fans were rubbing it in when we went ahead, but they asked for it.
I had 2 LSU fans on the porch with me Friday night. I have no idea how they got the tickets??😂
Regardless, we were nothing but courteous, offering food and drinks all night.
I tried making small talk a few times but they weren’t having it.
Tbh, they were kinda rude.

I had 2 LSU fans on the porch with me Friday night. I have no idea how they got the tickets??😂
Regardless, we were nothing but courteous, offering food and drinks all night.
I tried making small talk a few times but they weren’t having it.
Tbh, they were kinda rude.

Good riddance. Next time, LSU mom's keep your asses at home so you won't have to witness your kids getting smoked.

Great series at LNS. quick thoughts after the last Sunday of the season at LNS.
1) Cal Stark has earned the C position through his great defense, leadership, and grit. His play was critical throwing to 3rd for the out on the bunt. Not giving up on Peebles as he will begin hitting again, and you need 2 solid catchers. Plus, he was on fire this Fall. The Fall curse lives on.
2) CMO continues to crush the ball. His play yesterday throwing behind Tommy Tanks at 3rd was huge yesterday.
3) Zander looked great today. He looks like a solid Sunday starter and he’s earned it.
4) Combs looks healthy and back to his normal excellent stuff.
5) The crowd was a little dead today—assume the heat combined with the sun and wind zapped them. I hope we only play Sat night games at home the rest of the season. No more day games.

Great series at LNS. quick thoughts after the last Sunday of the season at LNS.
1) Cal Stark has earned the C position through his great defense, leadership, and grit. His play was critical throwing to 3rd for the out on the bunt. Not giving up on Peebles as he will begin hitting again, and you need 2 solid catchers. Plus, he was on fire this Fall. The Fall curse lives on.
2) CMO continues to crush the ball. His play yesterday throwing behind Tommy Tanks at 3rd was huge yesterday.
3) Zander looked great today. He looks like a solid Sunday starter and he’s earned it.
4) Combs looks healthy and back to his normal excellent stuff.
5) The crowd was a little dead today—assume the heat combined with the sun and wind zapped them. I hope we only play Sat night games at home the rest of the season. No more day games.
#1 emphatically!!! Spot on with the rest. Having Behnke back is giving us another solid arm out of the bullpen. When Ensley finally gets it going, look out!!

VN Store

Back