2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

@volnbama_ Jamal Murray questionable with calf strain. That's a big development for your series
That would be a tough blow for them. He’s the piece that really puts them over the top. Jokic is going to get his numbers but playoff Murray is the one that you hits with the dagger over and over. They’re not as deep at the guard position after losing Bruce Brown

I'm guessing the Lakers had the lead in this series far more than Denver, but Denver's ability in the clutch did them in. Not sure who can beat Denver, but Minnesota is looking tough.

Lebron's career regular/playoff combined stats now: 48,636 points, 13,768 boards, 13,076 assists.

Reactions: KoachKrab127
I'm guessing the Lakers had the lead in this series far more than Denver, but Denver's ability in the clutch did them in. Not sure who can beat Denver, but Minnesota is looking tough.

Lebron's career regular/playoff combined stats now: 48,636 points, 13,768 boards, 13,076 assists.

It's too bad Lebron's not on a better team (and he takes some of that blame). I can't remember if it was game 2 or game 3, but that was one of my favorite Lebron performances of all time. What he's doing is impossible and then you go check NBA twitter and it's people making fun of him for getting beat by the best team two years in a row.

It's too bad Lebron's not on a better team (and he takes some of that blame). I can't remember if it was game 2 or game 3, but that was one of my favorite Lebron performances of all time. What he's doing is impossible and then you go check NBA twitter and it's people making fun of him for getting beat by the best team two years in a row.

It's crazy what he did this year. 26 a game on 54% shooting and 41% from 3 (only 18 shots a game)!

Only Jordan and Malone even hit 20 points a game at 39, and they both looked like shells of their former selves most games with some rare exceptions.

His 8.3 assists per game were also higher than John Stockton's in his 39 year old season!

It's like he's walking on water and people are out here saying, "Dude can't even swim!"

Reactions: DocVOLiday
GMYubo-WQAAyYMn

Reactions: Rifleman
It's crazy what he did this year. 26 a game on 54% shooting and 41% from 3 (only 18 shots a game)!

Only Jordan and Malone even hit 20 points a game at 39, and they both looked like shells of their former selves most games with some rare exceptions.

His 8.3 assists per game were also higher than John Stockton's in his 39 year old season!

It's like he's walking on water and people are out here saying, "Dude can't even swim!"

And neither of them had played nearly as many career minutes as Lebron. Between the playoffs and regular season, Lebron has played 8k more minutes than Malone to this point, which is 2.5 season's worth. Malone played college all 4 years, but that's just not the same grind at all. 20k more minutes than MJ.

Lowe's guest said the 76ers are averaging 32 drives per game and Brunson is averaging 29. Luka 2nd with 23. Nobody else within 10 of JB

A critical game 5 tonight
Cavs Magic

Kudos to the Magic that found smooth sailing of consistency in playoff basketball games because it’s new territory for a rebuilt Magic team.

Bucks with a gutty performance without Giannis and Dame.

Now there's a chance they both are playing Thursday.

The defense by the Bucks was excellent (Doc earned another season at the helm based on this game alone) and that allowed everyone to play loose on offense this time. Plus the Pacers played shook. If you can work the injured guys in and not lose the defense (HUGE if) then the Bucks can actually win this.

Reactions: knoxvol52
My Dread Celtics played zero defense again in Game 4 and got away with it. If they start that crap tonight, I predict boos raining down in Boston because the Heat always hit their open shots on the parquet from some reason. They'll look like they've never shot a basketball before in Miami, but they full on play Pop-a-Shot in Boston.

200w.gif(Actual footage of the last Heat win in Boston)

Then, Mavs and Clippers Game 5 should be a burner.

VN Store

Back