'25 AL EDGE Zion Grady

Heupel told me in the produce section of Food City
d7a5d9bb-813c-4a33-98c2-479ed2e94f6c_text.gif

From Rivals:

The one-time Alabama commitment wants to settle his recruitment before the end of July and there are four primary contenders in play – Florida State, Miami, Tennessee and Auburn.

Grady will return to each campus before the final call comes in, complete with official visits, as he looks for the right fit. Ohio State is potentially making a late play for the pass rusher, and he’ll see campus for the first time on May 3. An official visit to Columbus, or back to Georgia, could round out his summer trips.

From Rivals:

The one-time Alabama commitment wants to settle his recruitment before the end of July and there are four primary contenders in play – Florida State, Miami, Tennessee and Auburn.

Grady will return to each campus before the final call comes in, complete with official visits, as he looks for the right fit. Ohio State is potentially making a late play for the pass rusher, and he’ll see campus for the first time on May 3. An official visit to Columbus, or back to Georgia, could round out his summer trips.
Big to get him back here this weekend before OVs

From Rivals:

Looks like Grady and Shanklin are the 2 Edges at the top of Tennessee’s list and Ohio State is making a late push for both.

Just spoke with him a few moments ago. The visit went very well today. He really enjoyed his one-on-one time with Heupel, and the message from Rodney Garner and Chop has been very clear. He was able to learn more about his fit in the defense today and that stood out to him imo. He liked what he saw from a production standpoint. He will be back in June for an official visit and says the Vols are solidified as a top contender for him.

- Matt Ray

“I really wanted to get up here again because I had a couple of times scheduled, and I couldn’t make it, so it was important for me to get back up there again before I take my OV,” Grady said of the visit. “It was lot of one-on-one with the team, coaches, everybody and just getting to know them more. It was very good.” Grady was able to spend plenty of one-on-one time with Tennessee Head Coach Josh Heupel during the visit. “We played some mini-golf in his office, and we had really good conversation,” Grady said of this. “It was really about how they like me and need me to be a part of their program. We talked about ball and school, and a lot of stuff, and it was all good.”
“Coach Chop and Coach Garner are always hitting me up,” “Coach Chop is pretty straightforward with me. They want me. They need me there, and I am a priority for their defense. It is the same thing from Coach Garner.” “I learned a lot about there scheme, and I learned that the way they see me fitting in is not really dropping (into coverage) that much, but they want me rushing the passer, that is a good thing to hear.” The big question for Grady coming out of the weekend was does he plan to return for an official visit still.“They are getting an official the weekend of June 14th-16th,” Grady said of this.“It (the visit) most definitely did solidify them as a contender.”
-VQ

If I was a recruit I wouldn't even give an interview unless I got the chance to edit/proofread an article on me. It's ridiculous how many "rising" juniors and seniors there are in high school according to 247Sports
Someone with a subscription tell VQ it is THEIR Not there.

VN Store

Back