Do we have a date yet for Orange and White game? [April 13th 1:00 pm]

Can't find anything if so.
Not sure stadium renovations are going to allow there to be one. 3/4 of the main concourse on the lower level is inaccessible and most of the seating area does not have power or water. They’re exploring a lot of different options, but it’s not a sure thing yet.

Not sure stadium renovations are going to allow there to be one. 3/4 of the main concourse on the lower level is inaccessible and most of the seating area does not have power or water. They’re exploring a lot of different options, but it’s not a sure thing yet.
Maybe on the indoor field? Just no crowd I'd assume.

Or maybe Nashville, that would be cool.

Reactions: volfaninky

I thought stadium renovations were done. What are they doing now?

I thought stadium renovations were done. What are they doing now?
Stadium renovations are far from done, they are completely tearing out the concourses in the south and east sides this off-season, continuing the work that started last season and was put on hold during the season. They are also doing the initial construction for founders suites under the terrace on the west side.

From Danny White this morning... (he was on local radio)

(He) noted that the renovations currently taking place at Neyland are expected to have an impact on how the spring game looks, but he wasn't ready to offer any spring game details just yet.

"It's going to have an impact, we're still trying to figure it out and I know that it’s late January, so we're hoping to have something we can communicate out very soon on the spring game," said White. "It's a challenge. It's the cost of progress. There's a lot of work that's gonna be happening, that's currently happening, at Neyland Stadium. And there's cranes involved and just a lot of obstructions. We can't put ourselves in a position where we slow down construction and put the possibility of having it ready for the first game in the fall -- we can't put that at risk."

"So working through it and don't have finalized details yet, but hope to very soon," added White.

VN Store

Back