Go Colts

As a die-hard Colts and Peyton fan, this is the biggest game of my fan life! If we can get past these damn Pats we can win it all!

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 15, 2005 9:26 PM
Patriots then Steelers is going to be TOUGH.

Indy's road is by far the hardest of anyone in the playoffs. The good thing about it is, if they win the AFC I don't see anyone in the NFC touching them in the SB.

If they make the Super Bowl, the big one will be an absolute offensive shootout. And we all know what happens when somebody gets in a shootout with Indy. :pepper:

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 16, 2005 12:53 AM
If they make the Super Bowl, the big one will be an absolute offensive shootout. And we all know what happens when somebody gets in a shootout with Indy. :pepper:

:D

Originally posted by Indiana Vol Fan+Jan 16, 2005 12:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Indiana Vol Fan @ Jan 16, 2005 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Jan 15, 2005 9:26 PM
Patriots then Steelers is going to be TOUGH.

Indy&#39;s road is by far the hardest of anyone in the playoffs. The good thing about it is, if they win the AFC I don&#39;t see anyone in the NFC touching them in the SB. [/quote]
better that way, gives ESPN less latitude to criticize manning when his wins the superbowl. :twocents:

VN Store

Back