Igor is in the Boat!

And maybe some Vol fans will just stop talking about Keslings difficulties pronouncing names

I don’t care if Kesling struggles with names. What annoys me is that he says a lot of things that mean the exact opposite. “Foul on” player X or team Y to me means they committed the foul. In Kesling-speak it means that they were fouled. Similar with turnovers. And he gets just as excited when the opponent makes a play as when TN does. Plus he doesn’t give important details - especially time remaining late in games. Fouls to give. Time outs left. Possession arrow. Number of fouls on players. Substitutions. Which players are on the floor.

I wouldn’t mind if he sticks around as an additional analyst/color commentator but I wish the Vol Network would hire a better play-by-play guy.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are? It will set some context for me.
Old enough that the flame from my birthday candles can be seen from the moon.
Old enough to be a Cold War / Vietnam veteran.
That's all you'll get from me without prying my age out of my cold, dead hands.
How old are you? I suspect you're quite young because only an impertinent young whippersnapper would ask such a personal question. 😁

Old enough that the flame from my birthday candles can be seen from the moon.
Old enough to be a Cold War / Vietnam veteran.
That's all you'll get from me without prying my age out of my cold, dead hands.
How old are you? I suspect you're quite young because only an impertinent young whippersnapper would ask such a personal question. 😁
I am in my late 40s. I figured you were you young because of your comment on the Bulls & not knowing Toni Kukoc.

You can answer the age question without being exact, just like you did. Therefore I don't consider it that personal or a question. Given that I can't see you with my own eyes in person, so I have to ask the question. And the directness is who I am, not how old I am.

Instead of next Dalton Knecht, maybe should just be Igor Milicic.
Agreed

If he has even half the impact of Knecht, then Barnes hit the lottery big time with this guy. He doesn't have the athleticism like DK but appears to be athletic enough. We needed another guy that can be a threat from deep and he looks to be the part. A 6'10" wing is a huge plus btw. Hopefully he can adapt to the the level of competition in the SEC.

I noted McThree in post after that one. I wasn’t a big Williams fan, not gonna lie. More about his ability around the basket offensively. The junk player I hated seeing out there was Pearl.
Same here with Pearl. I can't remember if he was good defensively, but I do remember he never made anything other than a layup

Much improved in the front court if all this new talent translates. Both ends of the floor. Can't wait.

This kid has been taught well. He catches the ball higher and his release is extremely fast and efficient. I wish he played a little stronger at the rim but he has great touch and a really good shot. He handled the ball pretty well too.
Barnes and his staff can teach Igor how to finish through contact and be a bigger threat down low.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back