Joe Milton to Patriots

Last year's struggles and underachieving has to rest on someone's shoulders. The fault is either with Milton or Heupel? After watching the bowl game, with Nico starting, I came to the conclusion that the struggles rest with Milton's limitations at being able to play the position.

Noticed how Harbaugh became a competent coach once Milton transferred to TN? Hoping the same thing will happen for Heupel this season.
So did Milton drop passes? Miss tackles. Allow Cody Schroeder to set records against us? Dude your tales reflect your name. Harbaugh started cheating after Milton. Are you trying to say Heupel has been an incompetent coach?

So did Milton drop passes? Miss tackles. Allow Cody Schroeder to set records against us? Dude your tales reflect your name. Harbaugh started cheating after Milton. Are you trying to say Heupel has been an incompetent coach?
Bingo. It wasnt all on Milton, yes he had his limitations, but he wasnt the one running the wrong routes, he wasnt the one dropping passes or playing defense. Team effort.

I don’t like people hating on him. He gave us a damn good year.
One thing I like to ask is who was better of the last decade plus?

Dobbs and Hooker and......

Milton is the best QB after those until Ainge in 2007, but even 2006 Ainge was very similar to Milton's production. And I don't think anyone would argue who had the better team between those years.

Milton: 2,818, 64%, 20 TD, 5 INT
Ainge (2007): 3,522, 62%, 31 tds, 10 ints
Ainge (2006): 2,989, 67%, 19 tds, 9 ints.
Compton (2009): 2800, 58%, 27 tds, 13 ints.

if joe hits practice squad the pats will lose him to another team.
Yes Joe or Zappe will be the quote Emergency Quarterback that is allowed on roster as 3rd QB and the other one gets practice squad. Zappe probably odd man out.

if joe hits practice squad the pats will lose him to another team.
Was reading a Patriots forum and they said the same. If they send Joe to the practice squad he'll be snapped up.
Most of the post I read said they want Zappe gone LOL

He'll be working at Tractor Supply in 2 years.

Doubt it unless he does something really stupid. He'll hang around the league in some form probably at least 3-5 years on his arm alone. Someone will keep giving him a shot as a backup/practice squad. Even if he doesn't do that, he has the UFL and CFL that would both give him a look. If Jarrett Guarantano and Quiten Dormady can start in the UFL, then so can Milton.

He'll be working at Tractor Supply in 2 years.
Meanwhile YOU can go clean the baby chick enclosure, Loser!

"the estimated value of Milton’s four-year rookie deal as a sixth-round pick is $4,203,317 and includes a guaranteed signing bonus worth $183,316."
1715621460888.png

One thing I like to ask is who was better of the last decade plus?

Dobbs and Hooker and......

Milton is the best QB after those until Ainge in 2007, but even 2006 Ainge was very similar to Milton's production. And I don't think anyone would argue who had the better team between those years.

Milton: 2,818, 64%, 20 TD, 5 INT
Ainge (2007): 3,522, 62%, 31 tds, 10 ints
Ainge (2006): 2,989, 67%, 19 tds, 9 ints.
Compton (2009): 2800, 58%, 27 tds, 13 ints.
Joe had his limitations as do most college QBs. But, he was an excellent backup to Hooker and a solid starter who delivered a good season for us when it was his turn. People hate on him because he didn’t live up to the ridiculous hype but the hype wasn’t his doing. I appreciate him for what he was which was a great representative for the program and one of the top 3-4 QBs over the last 15 years.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back