'25 NC OT David Sanders

David Sanders continues to spend his weekends in visits as he will be at UGA this weekend. In our opinion, Georgia is behind a few schools, but they do carry a ton of weight with recruits and they will continue to swing big here for Sanders.
As for Tennessee, he has indicated he hopes to swing by campus either before or after his trip to Nashville for the On3 Elite Series event later this month. Clemson will host him the first weekend of June and will do what they always do in terms of pressuring players to get in the boat and shut things down. You can’t discount it, but it would be one of the more shocking moves. We have seen if Sanders and his family do not go throughout the rest of the month. Ohio State and Tennessee have his attention as much as anyone currently in our opinion.
-VQ

I see where TX is slated to get Dakorien Moore(#1 2025 Wide Receiver). I don't get it. Why are all these 5 * WR going to TX and Ohio state? Their stable of QB's is no better than ours! 🤪
I can understand OSU. They’ve had a heck of a run with receivers lately. But I do agree about texas. They’re a sham.

I can understand OSU. They’ve had a heck of a run with receivers lately. But I do agree about texas. They’re a sham.
Texas has some momentum. They have a good coach and several good qbs. They have been the same as the real UT for the past few decades but they have a huge footprint and oil money if needed.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I see where TX is slated to get Dakorien Moore(#1 2025 Wide Receiver). I don't get it. Why are all these 5 * WR going to TX and Ohio state? Their stable of QB's is no better than ours! 🤪
Arch, Sark is a great offensive mind, they were a couple plays away from the national championship, more $

Texas has some momentum. They have a good coach and several good qbs. They have been the same as the real UT for the past few decades but they have a huge footprint and oil money if needed.
Texas is about to be a huge PITA for the conference. Idk that they’re ready to take a step over Georgia but they will get every call and every cater possible. They ruin everything they touch and now that money and politics have even more power in college football. They will win a national title in the next five years imo.

Texas is about to be a huge PITA for the conference. Idk that they’re ready to take a step over Georgia but they will get every call and every cater possible. They ruin everything they touch and now that money and politics have even more power in college football. They will win a national title in the next five years imo.
No chance. Where are all these national championships for Texas while they've been playing in a FAR, FAR easier conference than the SEC?

They went thru a few bad coaching choices. Kinds like we did and it makes all the difference.
Gotta target the right coaches and right players with big checkbooks. I will fear them when they are fear worthy, not just rich. Now keeping them is way more a factor than getting them when opponents can strategically over value selected members of your roster.

I hasten to point out that the Texas Oil Money did not or has not to this point helped Texas A&M .
Well they kind of pissed it all away on Jimbo and a recruiting class that promptly fell apart. The right coach in place to manage those resources and they have an advantage over a lot of conference teams.

VN Store

Back