North Korea: We Are At War With US

North Korea touts ‘underwater nuclear weapons system’, blasts US drills

North Korea has tested a nuclear-capable underwater attack drone in response to joint naval exercises involving South Korea, the United States and Japan, state media say.

Pyongyang tested the Haeil-5-23 in waters off the east coast as the US and its allies were “seriously threatening the security” of the country and “destabilising the regional situation”, North Korea’s Ministry of Defence said in a statement carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on Friday.

View attachment 611816
why use a nuke underwater? far cheaper and simpler to just use conventional explosives. its not like we have anything that will survive everything but a nuclear explosion. This seems far far more offensive than defensive.

depending on the warhead type and size it only seems suitable to use on large targets like ports or one of our carriers. Taking out a couple destroyers or cruisers would still be a good return on the monetary investment, but doesn't seem worth the escalation to nuclear war.

speaking of the warhead, it sounds like their warheads are still all heavy metal fission based, and not the more "modern" fusion style the US and Russia have. not sure how well that does deployed underwater, also assuming the delivery type limits the overall size. again still more than enough to take out a carrier, just not seeing it as "worth it" except as a last desperate attack.

Kim Yo Jong off the top rope again...

1713986858169.png
Entering this year, the US has staged more than 80 rounds of military drills with its lackeys and those individually staged by the ROK puppets total more than 60. This evidently shows who the arch criminals aggravating the regional situation are.

Nonetheless, the US and its stooges are behaving like a guilty party filing the suit first.

Who are the real criminals disturbing peace and stability?

We will continue to build up our overwhelming and most powerful military muscle to defend our sovereignty and security and regional peace.

No one can break our determination.

If the US persists in its moves to threaten the security of the DPRK, boasting of its strength by rallying its stooges, the security of the US and its allies will be exposed to a greater danger.

The US should stop fostering the reckless bravery of its top-class minion ROK.

Of course, a scared dog barks louder, but the bosses of the ROK puppet military gangsters have gone too far in their barks recently.

If they attempt at armed counteraction against the DPRK counting on their master, they will be immediately annihilated.

View attachment 636577
Entering this year, the US has staged more than 80 rounds of military drills with its lackeys and those individually staged by the ROK puppets total more than 60. This evidently shows who the arch criminals aggravating the regional situation are.

Nonetheless, the US and its stooges are behaving like a guilty party filing the suit first.

We will continue to build up our overwhelming and most powerful military muscle to defend our sovereignty and security and regional peace.

If the US persists in its moves to threaten the security of the DPRK, boasting of its strength by rallying its stooges, the security of the US and its allies will be exposed to a greater danger.

Of course, a scared dog barks louder, but the bosses of the ROK puppet military gangsters have gone too far in their barks recently.

If they attempt at armed counteraction against the DPRK counting on their master, they will be immediately annihilated.
not sure how that was coming off the top rope of anything?

sounds like the typical rhetoric out of NK. I always enjoy it when they complaining about boasting and then also in the same speech talk about their own "overwhelming and most powerful military muscle".

and the only one I see barking is this lady.

both North and South Korea owe their continued existence to outside powers.

not sure how that was coming off the top rope of anything?

sounds like the typical rhetoric out of NK. I always enjoy it when they complaining about boasting and then also in the same speech talk about their own "overwhelming and most powerful military muscle".

and the only one I see barking is this lady.

both North and South Korea owe their continued existence to outside powers.

You must understand, he (and others on the Putin payroll) post this nonsense to stoke the notion that the US should not be involved in international tensions and that it is counter-productive for us to do so. Ask yourself why.

Hint: Better to let Ukraine get mowed over. Maybe part of Poland, too.

You must understand, he (and others on the Putin payroll) post this nonsense to stoke the notion that the US should not be involved in international tensions and that it is counter-productive for us to do so. Ask yourself why.

Ras is anti America, period. If the US and Russia were running joint drills he would still hate on America.

to disprove two of your points in one go, Ras's opinion of America didn't change when Trump was president.

View attachment 636577

Who's the scared dog barking here?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
You must understand, he (and others on the Putin payroll)
I get no checks or funding from Russia. If you are going to post that, you better have evidence or I will sue you for libel.

(I'm not going to sue you (blue font), but this is the pathway we are going down)

post this nonsense to stoke the notion that the US should not be involved in international tensions and that it is counter-productive for us to do so.
It is counterproductive.

Ask yourself why.
Yeah, ask yourself why all you want. But if you are saying I am on the Putin payroll (which you know is false), then you need to stop.

Hint: Better to let Ukraine get mowed over.
You need evidence... not (alleged) hints.

Maybe part of Poland, too.
No evidence of that.

I get no checks or funding from Russia. If you are going to post that, you better have evidence or I will sue you for libel.

(I'm not going to sue you (blue font), but this is the pathway we are going down)

It is counterproductive.

Yeah, ask yourself why all you want. But if you are saying I am on the Putin payroll (which you know is false), then you need to stop.

You need evidence... not (alleged) hints.

No evidence of that.

I didn't say YOU were, I referred to some social media personalities who are. I'm sure you are genuine but for what it's worth it seems to me you ought to just say what you mean, rather than disguise it as something else.

This talk that”if we let them take Ukraine, they will take Poland“ is stupid speculation. If it came to that, then the mechanism is in place and the response will be automatic. I fail to see how Ukraine is so important to our national interest and havent seen anybody provide tangible national interest reasons, only theoretical fear mongering.

I didn't say YOU were,
You must understand, he (and others on the Putin payroll)
Don't try to lawyer your way out of this.

I referred to some social media personalities who are.
Then name them. But don't include me with that (alleged) group. If you don't have any proof, then STFU.

I'm sure you are genuine
You DGAF about me or my opinion. That is fine, just don't lie or try to distort my position.

but for what it's worth it seems to me you ought to just say what you mean,
I have been clearly saying WTF I mean. I am pro-America.

rather than disguise it as something else.
WTF am I disguising it as? I've made posts in the past week against support for Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan and Nigeria/Africa. WTF are you talking about? Show me your (alleged) receipts.

This talk that”if we let them take Ukraine, they will take Poland“ is stupid speculation. If it came to that, then the mechanism is in place and the response will be automatic. I fail to see how Ukraine is so important to our national interest and havent seen anybody provide tangible national interest reasons, only theoretical fear mongering.
Why does anyone think Putin wants to take Poland?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

Send in us troops to ukraine

Why the F do I care about Poland even? Why should they care about us? Only one reason, the Federal Reserve system.

The United States causes a great deal of the world's problem then the United States tries to fix what itself created. (rinse and repeat)

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Why the F do I care about Poland even? Why should they care about us? Only one reason, the Federal Reserve system.

The United States causes a great deal of the world's problem then the United States tries to fix what itself created. (rinse and repeat)
I was going to engage with this nonsense but then I checked my rules with you. So just enjoy this. Clown
IMG_0403.jpeg

View attachment 636577

Did you write all that in the burgundy font?

I wish North Korea would make a move!!

VN Store

Back