Official Nashville Predators Thread

Wow, complete meltdown. It was always fools gold. They are down goalies and we still couldn't get it done. That one stings.

That's probably one of the worst choke jobs I've ever seen. That was horrendous and inexcusable. Doubt I'll stay up till 0130 a.m. to watch Canuck clinch Tues.

Reactions: 05_never_again
That's probably one of the worst choke jobs I've ever seen. That was horrendous and inexcusable. Doubt I'll stay up till 0130 a.m. to watch Canuck clinch Tues.
That is one of the biggest, most embarrassing choke jobs you'll see in any sport. I know they overachieved this year and weren't exactly supposed to be in this spot, but you'd expect the worst team in the league to close out a 3-1 lead at home with a couple of minutes left, especially with Vancouver having to start an AHL goalie. Vancouver started looked absolutely dejected with about 5-6 minutes left; they had no juice whatsoever and had the body language of a team that was about to lose the series.

I bet the Preds lose G5 by 3 or 4 goals.

That is one of the biggest, most embarrassing choke jobs you'll see in any sport. I know they overachieved this year and weren't exactly supposed to be in this spot, but you'd expect the worst team in the league to close out a 3-1 lead at home with a couple of minutes left, especially with Vancouver having to start an AHL goalie. Vancouver started looked absolutely dejected with about 5-6 minutes left; they had no juice whatsoever and had the body language of a team that was about to lose the series.

I bet the Preds lose G5 by 3 or 4 goals.

Agreed.......you could see the utter deflation heading down the tunnel after the 3rd. I had no real hope we'd turn it back on in OT.

I agree, doubt this team gets off the plane Tues. But on a positive spin, I think we waynover achieved this year and I'm hoping Burnette and Trotz are the team to push us over the hump into a Stanley bid.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Preds won't get s*** for Saros after ANOTHER playoff meltdown. His trade value sucks.

Agreed.......you could see the utter deflation heading down the tunnel after the 3rd. I had no real hope we'd turn it back on in OT.

I agree, doubt this team gets off the plane Tues. But on a positive spin, I think we waynover achieved this year and I'm hoping Burnette and Trotz are the team to push us over the hump into a Stanley bid.
We've been there. F*** just going back, I WANT THE CUP.

Reactions: NATHAN05
What actually irritates me is we've actually manhandled Canucks almost every game. Heck, losing game 2 when Van had 13 shots total or that epic game 4 meltdown should have theoretically been wins for us closing this series out.

Proud they showed up last night, but afraid it just delayed the inevitable. The fact we played more mins as the better team is what makes this series more nauseating.

What actually irritates me is we've actually manhandled Canucks almost every game. Heck, losing game 2 when Van had 13 shots total or that epic game 4 meltdown should have theoretically been wins for us closing this series out.

Proud they showed up last night, but afraid it just delayed the inevitable. The fact we played more mins as the better team is what makes this series more nauseating.
Did you watch the game? I bet you did

Lmao!!!! Yep.....actually wound up being a good game. Was afraid they would out unmotivated and off, but they came out and played well and laid it on the line. Good W. Saros actually played well and had some solid saves.
I drifted off at the start of the 3rd but awakened with 3 min😆

Didn’t win a single game at home, blew two games with leads going into the 3rd, game 4 (need I say more), 4 min PP tonight with only 2 shots, and a 6 on 4 to end the game with nothing to show all against the 3rd string goalie who shut you out on home ice (our coach is supposed to be PP guru but its been the same abysmal special teams for the past decade)

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back