President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

View attachment 640929
This passage regarding her mom and Joe..

My mother wasn't there for me emotionally

My father was...message I could get love from men.

Groomers btw exploit a child emotional neediness..js

Freaking wow. Did she also say "beating her v......due to overhearing parents...."?

Freaking wow. Did she also say "beating her v......due to overhearing parents...."?
Yes.. obviously there is some disturbing stuff in there. And as I stated groomer often use a child emotional neediness to molested them...so that fact that Joe was there emotionally to a needy child along with inappropriate showers, and subsequent behavior against others children lead me to believe more then ever she was abused by Joe.

You can lie to us, but you cannot lie to yourself
That's a really good point!

You're right, I can lie to you..... because that was really a very dumb point.

Maybe the difference between us is that YOU actually CAN lie to yourself.
And now that I think about it, that may be the key trait that allows one to be a trumper.
Eight years of being unable to figure it out.....and you are the one who triggers the epiphany.

Wonders never cease.

Last edited:
That's a really good point!

You're right, I can lie to you..... because that was really a very dumb point.

Maybe the difference between us is that YOU actually CAN lie to yourself.
And now that I think about it, that may be the key trait that allows one to be a trumper.
Eight years of being unable to figure it out.....and you are the one who triggers the epiphany.

Wonders never cease.
What you fail to realize is I’ve yet to vote for Trump. With that said, I’d take him over Sloppy Joe any day of the week.
Regardless of your deflective BS logic a vote for Sloppy Joe IS SUPPORTING HIM.
Now run along and get back to your double secret protest of Trump

Hur said Biden could potentially defend himself in court, if charges were recommended, by appealing to jurors as a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” Biden pushed back with a fiery news conference defending his acuity.

Seems if the Biden Democrats are telling the truth about Joe’s performance, releasing the audio would be a very effective “push back”.

While the transcripts of the interviews have already been released, Biden’s effort to block the recordings puts him in a politically awkward position: He has insisted that Hur has mischaracterized the interviews but is nonetheless trying to maintain secrecy over the raw audio.

Must be pretty embarrassing if they’re trying this hard to keep it suppressed.

VN Store

Back