QB U?

QBU? Uh no.
I mean, not right this second. But we’re top 5 all time. Nico likely gets drafted. That’d make us 3rd. Most QB that have played for heupel have gotten drafted. Nico is likely. So are most guys that start for us while Heup is coach, plus Dillon Gabriel is likely getting drafted next year and he started for two year for Heup. 2 of his QBs got drafted at Oklahoma, 1 at Mizzou, 1 is about to next year from UCF (at Oregón now), and he’s had 2 here with Nico basically a shoo-in to be drafted as well. That’s 6 QBs in a 14 or so year period… if he’s here for a decade more, you’re probably talking about 4 more QBs getting drafted. We’re QB U at that point.

I mean, not right this second. But we’re top 5 all time. Nico likely gets drafted. That’d make us 3rd. Most QB that have played for heupel have gotten drafted. Nico is likely. So are most guys that start for us while Heup is coach, plus Dillon Gabriel is likely getting drafted next year and he started for two year for Heup. 2 of his QBs got drafted at Oklahoma, 1 at Mizzou, 1 is about to next year from UCF (at Oregón now), and he’s had 2 here with Nico basically a shoo-in to be drafted as well. That’s 6 QBs in a 14 or so year period… if he’s here for a decade more, you’re probably talking about 4 more QBs getting drafted. We’re QB U at that point.

LOL Number of QBs drafted mean nothing. Bottom line is that we have had one guy that was a success in the league, all your list reveals is that the NFL is desperate for QB talent, and you won't find any on that list.

LOL Number of QBs drafted mean nothing. Bottom line is that we have had one guy that was a success in the league, all your list reveals is that the NFL is desperate for QB talent, and you won't find any on that list.
Who had multiple great QBs? Like 2-3 programs?

The thing that you say “means nothing” mean a whole lot to recruits.

A 5 star commit Can underperform at Tennessee and still be a draft pick. We’d be QBU to recruits.

Who had multiple great QBs? Like 2-3 programs?

The thing that you say “means nothing” mean a whole lot to recruits.

A 5 star commit Can underperform at Tennessee and still be a draft pick. We’d be QBU to recruits.

hahaha Where did I mention anything about great QBs? I can name several schools that have contributed more the the position than UT, Hell even Eastern Illinois has had more success at the position. Again your list of # players drafted means nothing, this QBU thing is just silly.

It kills me to say something nice about the Gumps, but Star, Stabler, and Namath is a pretty good combination. There was another one for the jets that I have forgotten and of course Tua, Hurts, and Jones in the present.
Richard Todd?

Reactions: VAVol85
Never know about the ranking but I feel confident we’re going to land him. Passed on a five star in state to get him.
Yeah, pass on an instate "5",, will likely come back to bite you in the as-. (if the wanted to or would have come)..

VN Store

Back