Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

Yep, line was slow moving at first and the people in front of us were worried the players would take off at 7, but I would be shocked if that happened with our guys
Wow. We were towards the very end and we got there right at 6. They said after 2 hours it would be a hard cutoff. We were walking out at 7:50. They ran out of free posters about 50 people in front of us. My son has a foul ball from last year he got signed. I purchased a power T baseball.

Wow. We were towards the very end and we got there right at 6. They said after 2 hours it would be a hard cutoff. We were walking out at 7:50. They ran out of free posters about 50 people in front of us. My son has a foul ball from last year he got signed. I purchased a power T baseball.

Yeah, we got there around 5:40 and out ~7:30. If you saw a middle-aged dude wearing a fur daddy coat, that would be me

Homefield Apparel is going to be getting a lot of money from UT fans on Friday...new throwback pullover jerseys for both baseball and softball, as well as a new hat.

(Can't get the links at the moment, but check their social media or the 11.7 Podcast's social media.)

Reactions: MAD and chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back