Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

Yep, line was slow moving at first and the people in front of us were worried the players would take off at 7, but I would be shocked if that happened with our guys
Wow. We were towards the very end and we got there right at 6. They said after 2 hours it would be a hard cutoff. We were walking out at 7:50. They ran out of free posters about 50 people in front of us. My son has a foul ball from last year he got signed. I purchased a power T baseball.

Wow. We were towards the very end and we got there right at 6. They said after 2 hours it would be a hard cutoff. We were walking out at 7:50. They ran out of free posters about 50 people in front of us. My son has a foul ball from last year he got signed. I purchased a power T baseball.

Yeah, we got there around 5:40 and out ~7:30. If you saw a middle-aged dude wearing a fur daddy coat, that would be me

Homefield Apparel is going to be getting a lot of money from UT fans on Friday...new throwback pullover jerseys for both baseball and softball, as well as a new hat.

(Can't get the links at the moment, but check their social media or the 11.7 Podcast's social media.)

MEMORIAL DAY SALE

Guys and Gals, don’t forget by using @Freak ‘s Fanatics link below, you help support Volnation and get your products at no additional cost.

So if you order Vols baseball gear, show your appreciation and use this link below.

Also make sure to use the code for 25% off.

IMG_8035.jpeg

Reactions: vol66 and @1RBFjr

VN Store

Back