The future Liberals want

How is it their, ie Boomers, fault that this younger gen is less wealthy?

My house was 500k in 2014. It’s now 1.2 million.

My parents bought their home in 85 for 65k. Zillow now has it at 498k.

The fact is since the boomers started taking office the government has become a large version of the pissed off hippie movement were feelings trump reality and it’s this generation that passed bill after bill that led to 30 plus trillion in debt and cost of goods that is insane.

I am not saying all boomers are bad but under the boomers this government has been a chit show.

My house was 500k in 2014. It’s now 1.2 million.

My parents bought their home in 85 for 65k. Zillow now has it at 498k.

The fact is since the boomers started taking office the government has become a large version of the pissed off hippie movement were feelings trump reality and it’s this generation that passed bill after bill that led to 30 plus trillion in debt and cost of goods that is insane.

I am not saying all boomers are bad but under the boomers this government has been a chit show.
Blaming one class is about as stupid as it gets. The McConnells, Pelosis, Schumers and Bidens of the world are pre boomer and the ones who have been in charge for 50 years. You think the subsequent classes have been any better? look at the 30-50 year old leadership today and the progressive movement, it is even worse.

Blaming one class is about as stupid as it gets. The McConnells, Pelosis, Schumers and Bidens of the world are pre boomer and the ones who have been in charge for 50 years. You think the subsequent classes have been any better? look at the 30-50 year old leadership today and the progressive movement, it is even worse.

Every president since Clinton has been a boomer except Biden who is even older. Budget was last balanced when boomers just took office and skyrocketted after that. I say this as a gen x who is highly successful. I’m sorry but the boomers sucked as kids and parents. Boomers literally had to be asked do you know where your kids are every night at 10 and have you hugged your child lately because as a whole generation is narcissistic as F.

Every president since Clinton has been a boomer except Biden who is even older. Budget was last balanced when boomers just took office and skyrocketted after that. I say this as a gen x who is highly successful. I’m sorry but the boomers sucked as kids and parents. Boomers literally had to be asked do you know where your kids are every night at 10 and have you hugged your child lately because as a whole generation is narcissistic as F.
The day of the pillow is coming!

Edit - /s
Someone is bound to take that wrong because we can't have nice things......

Last edited:
Reactions: NEO
You do understand the difference?
its less efficient and thus burns more coal, costs more money, outsources their critical infrastructure to outside entities thus making California dependent on others. Moves the money and the jobs outside the state, ensures that critical California infrastructure isn't kept up to the same level of the next state. Its dumb all around, especially on the "green" front.

and its not like its outsourcing the coal burning to China, the states providing the power are next door, so its not like California is really getting away from dirtying their own skies. not that it would matter if they did outsource to China, because China's pollution makes it over to California anyway.

VN Store

Back