The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Ospreay says he's retiring the storm driver 91.

Toni had some very nasty words for Nicole Garcia.

Yeah,while I don't think he injured Danielson and it's part of a storyline,it wouldn't take much to lose control and slip with the storm driver 91.

Toni and Nikki could be fun. I know TK left the door open for both her and Brie to come to AEW.

So Becky loses to Rhea at WrestleMania only to win the battle royal on RAW tonight to win the vacant championship. I'm not going out on a huge limb,but I'm starting to think the plan was to have Becky win at WrestleMania, but she was sick... Otherwise, I don't understand putting the belt on her again instead of Liv.

Of course there's the fact that it's the safe option with Rhea being out. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Last edited:
So Becky loses to Rhea at WrestleMania only to win the battle royal on RAW tonight to win the vacant championship. I'm not going out on a huge limb,but I'm starting to think the plan was to have Becky win at WrestleMania, but she was sick... Otherwise, I don't understand putting the belt on her again instead of Liv.
Just a choice, IMO. Things took a turn with Rhea's injury. I think they could have taken this opportunity to put the belt on someone new and shake things up. My guess is Becky was going to take time off with Sethe, but with Rhea's injury, WWE felt she needed to stick around and gave her the belt to convince her. Should have given the push to one of the younger talents IMO.

Just a choice, IMO. Things took a turn with Rhea's injury. I think they could have taken this opportunity to put the belt on someone new and shake things up. My guess is Becky was going to take time off with Sethe, but with Rhea's injury, WWE felt she needed to stick around and gave her the belt to convince her. Should have given the push to one of the younger talents IMO.

That's a good point. Plus, I think Becky had her contract coming up as well, this was their incentive for her to stay. I'm with you about given a push to a younger talent. Wonens wrestling has become a bigger focal point in WWE. Outside of a few women,it's been the four horse women dominating the title scene. It would be interesting to see someone else is that spot instead of playing it safe when they're in a tough spot with Rhea being out. JMO

VN Store

Back