Tickets for Sale or Free

$110 for 9 sessions. It’s a ticket book. Great deal. The other deal was $78 for 6 games.
Yes but I’m not going to all 9 sessions…we aren’t even getting into town till Thursday…this sucks! Two people also can’t use the ticket book. The other was for any 6 sessions, not games and could be used by multiple people.

Reactions: taylorvol
Yes but I’m not going to all 9 sessions…we aren’t even getting into town till Thursday…this sucks! Two people also can’t use the ticket book. The other was for any 6 sessions, not games and could be used by multiple people.
Just buy single session tickets for $18. They go on sale May 19th at 10am ET.

Good point on the flexibility of the 6 pack vs ticket book. Still a good deal to see a session for $18.

Some friends can‘t Make it, so I have some extra tickets for Fri and Sat vs SC. Will sale for what I paid for them ($31.50 per ticket). I will update as soon as they are sold. First come, first served. No resellers; UT fans only. GBO!

Friday Pair in LF2, row 9.
Sat. Pair in LF2, row 11
Sat. 3 tickets in LF2, row 13. SOLD

678-206-6070

Last edited:
Reactions: Volgrandpa

VN Store

Back