Tickets for Sale or Free

I would think Thursday would be good. Friday and Saturday may be tougher. I may have some connections. Check with me that week. There are guys like me who have seats but stand the entire time

Looking for 1 to the remaining midweeks. I would consider buying two to keep someone from having a lone ticket left. Three people sharing two season tickets worked out a lot better when my husband traveled more often. :rolleyes:

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Anyone need a single in dry (under press box) for tonight? Also have another single behind visitor dugout. Free No resellers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volgrandpa
Still looking for vandy tickets. Need 4 for anyday. I tried to infiltrate there fb page but was exposed
Not saying anyone on here won’t have them, but season ticket holders don’t get an option to buy away games like you do in football, so the sky high secondary sites are the likely option. That place was 30% empty for the State series, and it’ll remain that way for UT as well, if UT fans don’t give into the $100+ tickets on the secondary sites.

Not saying anyone on here won’t have them, but season ticket holders don’t get an option to buy away games like you do in football, so the sky high secondary sites are the likely option. That place was 30% empty for the State series, and it’ll remain that way for UT as well, if UT fans don’t give into the $100+ tickets on the secondary sites.
Do they sell walk ups morning of the game like we do? I've decided to go. I don't mind paying a premium but this is a little much at the moment.

Needing 1 for the SCar series, just to get in. My wife has decided she’s bored on the weekends when my 7y old and I leave her at home for baseball weekends.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Section D Row 15 Seats 23 and 24. Anybody need the Queens or Belmont games? Asking 20 dollars for each game.

Attachments

• 187C7023-B7BE-4A0F-862C-D806C4C183BE.jpeg
    187C7023-B7BE-4A0F-862C-D806C4C183BE.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 4
Hey ya'll! I'm new here lol. I just bought 3 tickets for my wife, 3 year old daughter, and myself for the Saturday, 5/18 USC game.....I bought SRO tickets cause I'm a school teacher here in North Carolina and pretty broke, but they love the Vols and my daughter is the biggest "Mustache" fan in the world. Any suggestions about how to make this trip as enjoyable as possible despite the less-than-ideal seating situation?

Hey ya'll! I'm new here lol. I just bought 3 tickets for my wife, 3 year old daughter, and myself for the Saturday, 5/18 USC game.....I bought SRO tickets cause I'm a school teacher here in North Carolina and pretty broke, but they love the Vols and my daughter is the biggest "Mustache" fan in the world. Any suggestions about how to make this trip as enjoyable as possible despite the less-than-ideal seating situation?
Sounds like someone is begging for a certain dad to get his daughter to meet Kirby. I might have some connections to help out with the meet and might be able to pull off a seat upgrade. Contact me at connell_jeff@yahoo.com

Maybe get there about 30 minutes early and maybe get a photo with Smokey.

So I had my schedule mixed up. I actually need 2 for Queens. Anyone have any decent cheap?
I have 2 tickets. Never transferred tickets before but I don’t think it is that hard
I bought these thinking me and my buddy would go to at least a mid week game, but I was blessed to buy 2 to the Thursday SC game. Won’t be going tomorrow.
Send me an email and let me know

Looking to try an attend the Sunday game in Nashville.
Does anyone have Friday/Saturday tix they can't use on Sunday?

VN Store

Back