'24 TN DB Jackson Mathews (Tennessee commit)

Better handle this one right! Don’t want Coach Mathews pulling out a 90’s RB wristwatch. 🥺

Sky writers....DEPLOY!

tumblr_mhfl4r96GM1s2yegdo1_500.gif

He is now listed as a hard commit and a poster known for reporting on recruiting just renewed this thread with “committed”…

Hopefully you are right and I am just misinterpreting this
Maybe you don’t understand what you’re interpreting? AllVol posting that he committed doesn’t bestow a scholarship to the kid.

Maybe you don’t understand what you’re interpreting? AllVol posting that he committed doesn’t bestow a scholarship to the kid.
I believe that's more or less the definition of misinterpreting...which I openly admitted was possible (and hopeful) on my part

I believe that's more or less the definition of misinterpreting...which I openly admitted was possible (and hopeful) on my part
Nah…there’s a difference. You MISinterpret with a basis of KNOWLEDGE. When you completely MISUNDERSTAND the situation…that’s a different colored horse. 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: StoneColdStunner
Nah…there’s a difference. You MISinterpret with a basis of KNOWLEDGE. When you completely MISUNDERSTAND the situation…that’s a different colored horse. 😎
To completely misunderstand I would have to not know that there's a difference between a PWO and a scholarship player...to misinterpret I would have to look at a post from a known recruiting expert that says "committed" without providing any extra detail and interpret that as "committed as a scholarship player"

To completely misunderstand I would have to not know that there's a difference between a PWO and a scholarship player...to misinterpret I would have to look at a post from a known recruiting expert that says "committed" without providing any extra detail and interpret that as "committed as a scholarship player"
You cited that as a counterargument…so ZACKLY!

Reactions: Okboomer

VN Store

Back