'24 TN WR Tarrion Grant (Purdue)

That would explain the defense we've seen for us not being able to get off the field against good teams.
It is that to a degree. This coaching staff places a higher value on certain positions, similar to the nfl. This seems to the their “importance valuation” to me:
1) QB (obviously)
2) elite edge rushers
3) WR
4) OT
5/6) DT/CB
7) IOL
8/9) LB/TE
9) Sft

I’m sure it depends some on the players but this is how I generally see it at least.

It is that to a degree. This coaching staff places a higher value on certain positions, similar to the nfl. This seems to the their “importance valuation” to me:
1) QB (obviously)
2) elite edge rushers
3) WR
4) OT
5/6) DT/CB
7) IOL
8/9) LB/TE
9) Sft

I’m sure it depends some on the players but this is how I generally see it at least.
Idk. I think OT is higher as are DT and CB. We just have struggled a bit lately.

Maybe it’s just video, but he looks like he just doesn’t have that burst or explosiveness that is needed in the SEC.

1) QB (obviously)
2) elite edge rushers
3) WR
4) OT
5/6) DT/CB
7) IOL
8/9) LB/TE
9) Sft

Are we doing away with RBs all together?

He got offered by Alabama and Texas A&M
After he committed to Purdue.

He just wanted to go to Purdue
Why would a world class athlete just decide to go to Purdue? They’re the 3rd best team in Indiana and the state of Indiana is about as bad as Ohio

Why would a world class athlete just decide to go to Purdue? They’re the 3rd best team in Indiana and the state of Indiana is about as bad as Ohio
they had that WR a couple years ago that lit Ohio State up. Different position, different coach, but it happens.

VN Store

Back