Trump's "Truth Social" Media Oxymoron Incarnate

MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Truth Social: Follow the Truth

"TRUTH Social is America’s “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology."

Oh, man. This should be good.

A platform intended to promote the "Truth" - Founded/Owned by Donald J. Trump and run by none other than CEO Devin "I Sue Imaginary Cows" Nunes.

I couldn't write a better script containing two more perfect champions of Truth and Justice!!!

There's no way this could EVER possibly fail...

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn (1).gif

Ooooops...

Trump SPAC stock Digital World Acquisition Corp. plunges after news spreads of delayed app launch

Well, on the bright side, they got their first app waiting list signup today. Grats!

MV5BOGU2NzM0OTItMGUzNC00ZTMzLTlhMGItMmE0NTczMmNlNDI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk2MzI2Ng@@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

Last edited:
Because selective truth keeps the division and those who want to believe from knowing the truth. Because how can the left see a picture of Hunter with a crack pipe in his mouth or clutch the moral pearls of liberty knowing Hunter was connected to unethical behavior both foreign and domestic directly attached to the "big guy".

Twitter Blocks Users From Sharing ‘Potentially Harmful’ New York Post-Hunter Biden Report

It's also really bad grammar. Social Truth, or True Social "Media" would be better, imo. Truth Social just sounds weird.

And good luck avoiding the same fact checker bias that already ruins the current social media.

I look forward to watch the Trump supporters prove they are no different than their left leaning foes when it comes to censorship and fact checking.

It's also really bad grammar. Social Truth, or True Social "Media" would be better, imo. Truth Social just sounds weird.

And good luck avoiding the same fact checker bias that already ruins the current social media.

I look forward to watch the Trump supporters prove they are no different than their left leaning foes when it comes to censorship and fact checking.
You’re already participating in one of the most open censure free social media platforms anywhere. The fact is this sub forum has more freedom of expressions than any of the major social media platforms.

I do think Social Truth (as a play on Social Proof) or True Social would have been much better.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
You’re already participating in one of the most open censure free social media platforms anywhere. The fact is this sub forum has more freedom of expressions than any of the major social media platforms.
Freedom of expression is completely different than some upholding of Truth. I can express myself all day long and be incorrect.

The mission statement seems to imply that both will happen, and they are often contradictory issues. The paradox I am inferring from what was posted here is not censure.

If you are able to contradict what was posted, please share. But I am not assuming Trump has real truth or freedom of expression in anything he does, because of a name and mission statement.

Freedom of expression is completely different than some upholding of Truth. I can express myself all day long and be incorrect.

The mission statement seems to imply that both will happen, and they are often contradictory issues. The paradox I am inferring from what was posted here is not censure.

If you are able to contradict what was posted, please share. But I am not assuming Trump has real truth or freedom of expression in anything he does, because of a name and mission statement.
All I was doing is pointing to the censure/fact checking comments. I expect this new platform to be just as heavy handed from their own perspective as all the rest. True sandbox free for all discussion where people discern their own understanding of “the truth” without external bias manipulation is rare. But we do have it right here 🤷‍♂️

All I was doing is pointing to the censure/fact checking comments. I expect this new platform to be just as heavy handed from their own perspective as all the rest. True sandbox free for all discussion where people discern their own understanding of “the truth” without external bias manipulation is rare. But we do have it right here 🤷‍♂️
Ah, sorry. I completely misread your post. I thought you were saying my post was censuring this new Trump platform, not a commentary on VN. My apologies. I agree, VN is about as good as it gets.

Because selective truth keeps the division and those who want to believe from knowing the truth. Because how can the left see a picture of Hunter with a crack pipe in his mouth or clutch the moral pearls of liberty knowing Hunter was connected to unethical behavior both foreign and domestic directly attached to the "big guy".

Twitter Blocks Users From Sharing ‘Potentially Harmful’ New York Post-Hunter Biden Report

Commission by omission, bro.

(1) The materials Twitter blocked were hacked materials;
(2) There were no photos of Hunter with a crack pipe.

Yall are really obsessed with Trump.

I guess that's all you have considering the trainwreck of the Biden administration.

He is the leading de facto GOP candidate for the 2024 Presidential election, is he not?

Honestly, I hope the GOP completely implodes upon itself at this point. Nice job, Donald. :rolleyes:

He is the leading de facto GOP candidate for the 2024 Presidential election, is he not?

Honestly, I hope the GOP completely implodes upon itself at this point. Nice job, Donald. :rolleyes:
I hope he doesn't run again. He will be nearly 80 by that time so I don't know if he'll want to run when the time comes. He really shouldn't run again and should just back DeSantis, assuming he runs for office.

With anyone other than Trump, the GOP is pretty much guaranteed a victory in 2024.

I hope he doesn't run again. He will be nearly 80 by that time so I don't know if he'll want to run when the time comes. He really shouldn't run again and should just back DeSantis, assuming he runs for office.

With anyone other than who is 100% MAGA but without Trump's baggage, the GOP is pretty much guaranteed a historic crushing landslide victory in 2024.

There, fixed your post.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Didn't twitter apologize for their actions?
After the elections he did.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said it was “unacceptable” that the social media giant blocked users from sharing a Post exposé about Hunter Biden’s emails without providing a clear message as to why it was taking the action.

“Our communication around our actions on the @nypost article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we’re blocking: unacceptable,” Dorsey wrote in the tweet.

VN Store

Back