Votes: 16 13.7%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.4%

• Total voters
Every person I know who worked in the missiles fields for Stratcom 100% believes in UFOs.

If you know any who was Air Force security forces, ask them if they worked in the missile fields. Most of them will have weird stories about unexplained lights and/or craft they’d see at night

I think they’re softening us up on the topic and doing a slow leak to try to lessen the blow if there ever is any significant evidence

It's pretty evident, imo that something is flying around in our skies. But I think our government is pretty clueless and if they claim they have the tech, then my natural reaction is they don't have crap.

I think there will be major social upheaval if/when extraterrestrial intelligent life is discovered.

I agree. But I think to some degree small exposure can help lower that. Saying things like “yeah, sometimes we do see things we don’t understand the sky”.

Lol also a great way for the UN to seize more power if you’re more conspiracy minded like myself. My mind says “if they say there’s no aliens, they’re lying because they don’t want us to know”, but then if they say there are aliens it’s just a UN power grab

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I have 0 doubt we have our hands on some. Now if they understand anything more about it than the apes on 2001 a space odyssey I don't know. View attachment 555261

I just find it hard to believe that if an intelligent life form had the capacity to fly/teleport/bend space/wormhole/etc here they would then crash their craft. Just some teenage aliens out drunk flying maybe?

Like to see some evidence of "non human origin", we already know there's been developmental crafts flying for years that folks spotted and claimed as aliens and later were revealed to be top secret military projects. I haven't seen any evidence that this still isn't the case.

I definitely believe there's other life out there. I don't know if I buy that a civilization so advanced that they can travel FTL is just scooting around our backwater planet and apparently, occasionally, crashing and leaving evidence behind.

Anything is possible, but I believe some of these craft our military pilots are seeing if from another place not of this earth is advanced probes.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I just find it hard to believe that if an intelligent life form had the capacity to fly/teleport/bend space/wormhole/etc here they would then crash their craft. Just some teenage aliens out drunk flying maybe?
Could be something natural. CME, our abnormally strong magnetic field, could be something we consider minor but really messed with their tech. Maybe theres something keeping us from this tech but its "normal" here but "abnormal" from somewhere else. Or some combination of them.

Also could be human interference too. We are good at breaking stuff.

Anything is possible, but I believe some of these craft our military pilots are seeing if from another place not of this earth is advanced probes.

this is a little more interesting because he’s claiming not that this is something they’ve seen but rather they have in their position aircraft that were flown by extraterrestrial pilots and they recovered the pilots also

Like to see some evidence of "non human origin", we already know there's been developmental crafts flying for years that folks spotted and claimed as aliens and later were revealed to be top secret military projects. I haven't seen any evidence that this still isn't the case.

I definitely believe there's other life out there. I don't know if I buy that a civilization so advanced that they can travel FTL is just scooting around our backwater planet and apparently, occasionally, crashing and leaving evidence behind.

This article claims they’ve recovered non-human pilots too. That’s the real intriguing thing to me. We could always confuse technology we don’t understand from another country to be extraterrestrial, but it would be far more difficult to have that simple mistake with a person.

Reactions: davethevol
This article claims they’ve recovered non-human pilots too. That’s the real intriguing thing to me. We could always confuse technology we don’t understand from another country to be extraterrestrial, but it would be far more difficult to have that simple mistake with a person.

I'll believe it when I see it, I guess.

If they prove real, it will wreak havoc with humanity's religious institutions.

We'll need a third book, the Alien Testament, to explain Mork from Ork.

giphy.gif

There could certainly be alien life out in our incalculably vast, vast universe--but none has been spotted by anyone on Earth so far. Sure,
there are literal "unidentified flying objects"--but that means only what it says: not identified, nothing more.

VN Store

Back