You are Ty Simpson, a 5* recruit,....

Read tea leaves during a coffee break. Milroe gets more a grip on the job every week and the succession plan doesn't look more promising beyond him.

Hey...100,000 post club! Quick, somebody tell me how this proves I don't have a life. ;)
Congrats, Butchna.

Reactions: onevol74
Read tea leaves during a coffee break. Milroe gets more a grip on the job every week and the succession plan doesn't look more promising beyond him.

Hey...100,000 post club! Quick, somebody tell me how this proves I don't have a life. ;)
Hey congrats, please enjoy Barbs Chip Dip for this lofty honor.

Reactions: OrangeInKy
Frozen in time, the wheelchair and the orange pants live on as a constant reminder of where we came from and what we endured.
never-forget.gif

He should only have to sit behind Milroe for one more year. If I’m him I stick it out and wait for my time. If he wants to go the Harrison Bailey route I’d probably go to…. Duke.
Milroe will have to show a lot more to be a high-round NFL draft pick. He may, but if I'm Simpson, I wouldn't count on it.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I firmly believe that Saban & Dabo colluded to agree to force Simpson to make a decision before he saw Heupel offense play. Both told him to commit in the summer of they’d move on. Who moves on from 5 star QBs?
Coaches with a handful of rings.

Leonard at Duke is a Jr. Is he going to the draft?
Leonard is now the starter at Notre Dame. Ironically, Notre Dame’s first game next season is at Texas A&M, which will be Mike Elko’s first game since leaving Duke. Duke added former Texas QB Maalik Murphy in the portal.

Leonard is now the starter at Notre Dame. Ironically, Notre Dame’s first game next season is at Texas A&M, which will be Mike Elko’s first game since leaving Duke. Duke added former Texas QB Maalik Murphy in the portal.
Yep. I made that comment before he transferred of course. That seems like quite the circle jerk. Elko will do good things at A&M. He did an amazing job at Duke. It’s a shame Leonard got hurt, also ironically, against ND.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Yep. I made that comment before he transferred of course. That seems like quite the circle jerk. Elko will do good things at A&M. He did an amazing job at Duke. It’s a shame Leonard got hurt, also ironically, against ND.
Yeah you did. My bad . If Duke had just gotten off of the field on 4th and 16 vs Notre Dame the entire season would’ve been different. Leonard stays healthy and very possibly goes to the ACC title game vs FSU. They probably would’ve beaten that FSU team.

Reactions: hUTch2002
...do you sit behind Milroe for 2 more years or transfer? If you transfer, where? If it were my choice, I would probably go to LSU. No way I sit behind Milroe for 2 more years.
Probably stay so long as Deboer likes you. LSU qb room is loaded. I don’t see Ty making a lateral move like that if he transfers. I think he would be a good fit to shoot for starting at say a Memphis or Western Kentucky.

Why would he not transfer? This kid made a huge mistake committing to Bama. Sitting on a that bench is not going to get him to the next level. He is a great example of why stars do not matter.

Simpson will probably end up at Mississippi if he decides to transfer.
Ole Miss has a crowded QB room as well. They already have Walker Howard and Austin Simmons behind Dart. Not many SEC schools would make sense for him outside of maybe Miss St or Vandy.

Reactions: onevol74
Ty is old news. Caught in coaching change. Recruited over. Demoralized. Never to be heard from again.

Reactions: Vol Farmer
Why would he not transfer? This kid made a huge mistake committing to Bama. Sitting on a that bench is not going to get him to the next level. He is a great example of why stars do not matter.
He was severely overrated coming out of high school. Simpson just isn’t a very good QB.

State 2A champion and Tennessee Mr Football.

Word is he said he’s not transferring regardless and that the NFL is no consequence because he wants to go straight into coaching.

State 2A champion and Tennessee Mr Football.

Word is he said he’s not transferring regardless and that the NFL is no consequence because he wants to go straight into coaching.
I guess it’s good that he realizes his future is in coaching, not playing QB.

VN Store

Back