2024 football game tickets available

Mbarton36

Anyone with season tickets looking to offload any tickets for this seasons home games? Please post a reply. We enjoyed the game last year versus UConn and want to go again. Personally looking for 2 tickets.

Thanks!

I was attempting to create a thread where anyone who had tickets they wanted to part with could post for those of us looking to go to games. Personally I’m interested in any of the home games. KY and Miss St I’m assuming will be the lower-demand games. Just looking to go see the Vols and not pay $300/ticket on secondary.

I was attempting to create a thread where anyone who had tickets they wanted to part with could post for those of us looking to go to games. Personally I’m interested in any of the home games. KY and Miss St I’m assuming will be the lower-demand games. Just looking to go see the Vols and not pay $300/ticket on secondary.
What is your email or cell and I'll email or text you

That's literally the point of the ticket forum lol

Reactions: Mbarton36

VN Store

Back