BasketVols in the NBA

It's amazing how far he has come from his freshman year at UT. I did not think he would get drafted so anything he does from this point is impressing the hell out of me.

Anybody know if Bone played PG or SG?
A little of both. Svi, Khyri Thomas, and Bruce Brown have all spent time at the point for the pistons so far. From what I've seen, he's spent a decent amount of time at SG considering he rarely played that in college.

Anybody know if Bone played PG or SG?
Bone is listed as 4th string PG on ESPN. The pistons have a crapton of guards on their roster. 11 total 7 SG 3 PG and Bone is listed as just a guard. On their full 21 man training camp roster of 21 they have 15 guards. They are gonna be playing some serious small ball.

Bone is listed as 4th string PG on ESPN. The pistons have a crapton of guards on their roster. 11 total 7 SG 3 PG and Bone is listed as just a guard. On their full 21 man training camp roster of 21 they have 15 guards. They are gonna be playing some serious small ball.
The ESPN probably isn't up to date/ accurate. They have Snell and Svi listed as SG, but both are probably going to play SF most of the time (Calderon and Zaza aren't on the team either). They still don't have enough frontcourt depth for sure. Bone is just on a two way contract, but I'd imagine they'll give him time over Tim Frazier when they bring him up.

Reactions: Vols All Day
The ESPN probably isn't up to date/ accurate. They have Snell and Svi listed as SG, but both are probably going to play SF most of the time (Calderon and Zaza aren't on the team either). They still don't have enough frontcourt depth for sure. Bone is just on a two way contract, but I'd imagine they'll give him time over Tim Frazier when they bring him up.
Svi might play at SF but he is definitely a SG the only true SF on the team is the french kid they drafted Sekou Doumbouya. Even Glenn Rob3 is really a SG. I guess less important in the positionless NBA but they are gonan be small as heck.

Anybody know with the addition of Bone/Schofield/Williams where Tennessee would stack up with other colleges with number of players in the NBA?

Anybody know with the addition of Bone/Schofield/Williams where Tennessee would stack up with other colleges with number of players in the NBA?
Not sure about nationally, though I’d guess in the top 10-15th percentile, but Tennessee is tied for 3rd in the SEC.

Kentucky - 32
Florida - 9
Tennessee/LSU - 6

Not sure about nationally, though I’d guess in the top 10-15th percentile, but Tennessee is tied for 3rd in the SEC.

Kentucky - 32
Florida - 9
Tennessee/LSU - 6
There's a chance that rises if Stokes can ever consistently get on a roster. As it is, that's the 3 newest guys, J Rich, Tobias, and McRae

Svi might play at SF but he is definitely a SG the only true SF on the team is the french kid they drafted Sekou Doumbouya. Even Glenn Rob3 is really a SG. I guess less important in the positionless NBA but they are gonan be small as heck.
Svi played 61% of his playing time at SF according to Baskeball-reference. Sekou is definitely going to be a PF, I'm sure that he's going to play some SF, but long term he's a PF. Snell is probably going to play all his time at SF. They played Kennard there a lot even though he's certainly a SG. Them being small was a huge issue all last year and they didn't exactly address that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back