Blount County - Manhunt underway for cop-killer

Same. 8-10 minutes up the road from me. Some people are claiming to have seen him in Sevierville this morning.

They’ve arrested the guy’s brother and his girlfriend. They both helped him at some point after the shooting. He’s most likely in the area still.
I was listening to the scanner. They cleared what I assume is the brother’s house. I hope they punish any individual found helping him to the fullest extent possible.

The police don’t need to be executing this guy. Find him and smoke him out. If he kills himself, so be it. There will be 100 cops on him like white on rice when he’s found. It’s not their job to be judge and jury and with that amount of force they don’t need to gun him down.

I want to hear more about why he was being pulled over. Unredacted body cams and dash cams need to be released to the media as soon as it’s over.

The police don’t need to be executing this guy. Find him and smoke him out. If he kills himself, so be it. There will be 100 cops on him like white on rice when he’s found. It’s not their job to be judge and jury and with that amount of force they don’t need to gun him down.

I want to hear more about why he was being pulled over. Unredacted body cams and dash cams need to be released to the media as soon as it’s over.

The dash cam and bodycam footage would be immensely helpful in understanding more about the events that transpired. Regardless of the reason he was stopped, shooting two LEOs was not in any case the "right" reaction.

The dash cam and bodycam footage would be immensely helpful in understanding more about the events that transpired. Regardless of the reason he was stopped, shooting two LEOs was not in any case the "right" reaction.
The reports say he was stopped because he was driving erratically. He refused to get out of the car (probably because at the very least he was a felon with a gun). I doubt the officers did anything wrong aside from not approaching this guy more cautiously and waiting for backup when he refused to get out.

The reports say he was stopped because he was driving erratically. He refused to get out of the car (probably because at the very least he was a felon with a gun). I doubt the officers did anything wrong aside from not approaching this guy more cautiously and waiting for backup when he refused to get out.

Thanks for the info, Dave. I'm in another state, so I'm only getting bits and pieces.

Gotta wonder if the dude had warrants and flipped out, etc...who knows. One way or another, hopefully he'll face consequences for what he did.

Thanks for the info, Dave. I'm in another state, so I'm only getting bits and pieces.

Gotta wonder if the dude had warrants and flipped out, etc...who knows. One way or another, hopefully he'll face consequences for what he did.
It’s possible he did. He has a lengthy rap sheet for violent offenses. The cops tried to use non-lethal force to get him to exit the car, and that’s when he shot them after he got tazed with no effect. It’s a very sad situation.

Reactions: Volfan1000 and tbh
I was listening to the scanner. They cleared what I assume is the brother’s house. I hope they punish any individual found helping him to the fullest extent possible.
That’s considered “Harboring”. The first woman to be executed was for harboring Booth. She was hung with the rest of those that helped JW Booth. Anytime a person is killed especially for greed, any individual that harbors a killer should be held accountable!

My heart goes out to the fallen officers family.

Well, I certainly never said or suggested that shooting cops is a “right” reaction.

Reactions: DuckInAPen and tbh

VN Store

Back