Kentucky is building a roster that isn’t just freshmen

mattdingus2002

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit scared, if this new coach adapts Kentucky to the modern age of take on a project freshman or 2 and the rest through portal, with their budget, if they get it together I’m scared

Reactions: McCat
I highly doubt they’ll take this many transfers a year. Tbh, they’ll be tougher (physicality wise) than the teams of past. I’m not all that scared of Pope though. That’s just me.

Reactions: kptvol1452
I was a little worried till they landed Kerr as their PG, lol. That and the fact they may lose Williams as well.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit scared, if this new coach adapts Kentucky to the modern age of take on a project freshman or 2 and the rest through portal, with their budget, if they get it together I’m scared
Look you knew Mitch B. was going to give Pope all the NIL money he needs. Mitch has to make Pope look worth the hire. Their talent is not going to be like it was when Calipari was there.

Look you knew Mitch B. was going to give Pope all the NIL money he needs. Mitch has to make Pope look worth the hire. Their talent is not going to be like it was when Calipari was there.
Am I wrong or does the AD have zero to do with the NIL that is given to each player/program? Barnhart can certainly sweet talk some boosters into giving more maybe.

Are you gonna pi$$ down your leg

Seems you have more confidence in Pope than all of Kensucky's players and recruits. Something to ponder while hanging out with the other ladies.

VN Store

Back